Barcelona 2021 Track Layout

Tracks Barcelona 2021 Track Layout 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Good work and thanks for getting out so quick - Can I suggest you rerelease with the following amemndments - you need to create a 'layout_gp_2021' folder in the existing ks-barcelona UI folder and drag the download your ui contents into it for it to work - Hope that helps
Screenshot (601).png

Last edited:
Nice work. If you'd like to use it, here are updated sidelines, a couple ai hints, and a map for your new layout. AI fast lane untouched, as it was pretty good. Tested RSS F1 2021 at 100% strength and aggression- no accidents so far. New layout flows much better than original, thanks!

Edit: Make sure to delete .bin and pit lane with grid.ai files when installing and makes sure they are not present if you reupload.

Last edited:
i found some bugs:

- The pitlane is not working (normally as soon as you enter speed drops down to 80 km/h and all the related stuff appears)
- When starting from the pits, the laptime isn't marked red (as invalid)
- At the end of every session, the files "fast_lane_payloads.bin", "pit_lane_payloads.bin" and "pit_lane_with_grid.ai" gets regenerated despite being deleted from the ai folder

Last edited:
i found some bugs:

- The pitlane is not working (normally as soon as you enter speed drops down to 80 km/h and all the related stuff appears)
- When starting from the pits, the laptime isn't marked red (as invalid)
- At the end of every session, the files "fast_lane_payloads.bin", "pit_lane_payloads.bin" and "pit_lane_with_grid.ai" gets regenerated despite being deleted from the ai folder
Last update (0.95) seems to have fixed pitlane issues

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 110 56.1%