BTCC 2003 mod need help

OK - I think Andreas has said that it will only be the BTC spec cars from 2003, and also the 406 Coupe (and maybe the IS200) which will be in the mod. But you never know.

BTC0318.jpg

The Proton's look fantastic - well done!!

Would you be able to skin the 2002 and 2004 ones? I think they're almost identical to the 2003 one. Or if not, you can send me the psd files, I don't mind doing them if you don't :)

James

The Proton's look fantastic - well done!!

Would you be able to skin the 2002 and 2004 ones? I think they're almost identical to the 2003 one. Or if not, you can send me the psd files, I don't mind doing them if you don't :)

James

They are ready aswell.
Even their numbers are the same (15 and 20) in every year!

Good work :) Not only did they have the same numbers, they were all just as unsuccessful! (But I have to be honest, the car is ugly in reality - but doesn't the Proton make a great looking touring car!!)

I hope to repay you all with Civics too, as that, Andreas, also looks good! (I think it's a Civic, or is it a 307?)

James

And some normals:
BTC0320.jpg

Thank's :)
The textures of the wheels can easily be replaced, and they are the same style for all cars, so you can just drop them in the team folder and add the number of the driver to the file name:)

I'm not sure if it can be changed or not, but the front doesn't look right to me. I can't place what it is, but it looks a bit odd at the front. Maybe it's the bonnet shape - maybe it should be flatter? I know it's not a positive comment, but it's constructive I hope. I hope you take it in the right way.

James

Yes it looks a little bit odd, but I used a blue print (as always) so I think it's like it should be.
I'll try a on-track screen shot later today, and we'll see.

Edit:
I have edited the shape of the front lights. Better?
2011-11-01_00004.jpg

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 268 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 278 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 257 35.4%
  • McLaren

Votes: 170 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 273 37.6%
  • Intel

Votes: 91 12.5%