BTCC 2003 mod need help

I think the car will be ready for paint tonight. 3 factory team drivers and one privateer. Who wants to paint? :)

I think James wanted this job. As usual Andreas, your work is fantastic, and the Honda is no exception.

Krisztian, the Proton looks awesome mate. Well done.

From my end, helmets and driver suits are coming along nicely. :)

Yeah, I'll give the Civics a go! It will take me a while to do ALL the skins as there are quite a few but i'll make the 2003 ones the priority.

Andreas, could you look at doing the facelift Civic too, as I mentioned before? Would be great to have both.
Oh and also, could you do a Civic without the rear wing? A couple in 2004 had converted the cars to S2000 and they have no rear wing.

Hope you can

James

:trophy:what's next Andreas...?

also what level of the game is needed ? Race07/GtrEvo/Stcc/Wtcc2010 ?

have you had any issues with ClassID#'s or ModelID#'s yet ?

been watching the dvd's of the 2002-2004 seasons while waiting....

I've already started modeling the Peugeot:) You will not need any expansions for this mod, so that wont be a problem.
I have some temporary ID's now, but I think I will need some help with testing later :)

BTC0321.jpg

IDs so far (temporary):
Class: 139
MG: 78
Vauxhall: 79
Proton: 43
Honda: -
Peugeot: -

All Civics are complete.... Took a while, relieved to finally have all 20 done!

I will send over the psd files soon Andreas. With a little note that (as they are untested ingame) one or two may need to be checked to make sure that the liveries line up correctly :)

James

Looking good! :thumb:
May i paint if you finish them?

Other thing: from the 2004 season, BTC spec cars were ran along with S2000 cars.
So i've made new physics from the orig Simbin S2000 physics.
I'll send you the files for a test.
Cheers

Looking good! :thumb:
May i paint if you finish them?

I'd be happy if you wanted to do them! So long as you do the 2003 Halfords ones as well as Richard Marsh from 2004 and 2006 too :p
This might help with the 2004 car - there aren't many pics! The rear of the car is completely plain except for the btcc.net numberplate.

2004RichardMARSH.png

rm1.jpg

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 278 36.8%
  • Porsche

Votes: 288 38.1%
  • BMW

Votes: 271 35.9%
  • McLaren

Votes: 176 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 283 37.5%
  • Intel

Votes: 94 12.5%