AC FAT-ALFIE championship multiclass round 3@Deutschlandring, Wed 15th November 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
2008-15070-fiat-500-abarth-assetto-corse1.jpg

Mazda-Cup-Car-Review-gear-patrol-slide-1.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

For the 3rd race in the 2023 @Fat-Alfie Championship we're going to the Deutschlandring also known as Hitler's Nordschleife. A great track with three different sectors: a long semi straight with the fastest corner of all Grand Prix racing, a sector with fast but tricky corners and a slow sector with hairpins.

THIS EVENT IS AN 12 HOUR RACE SIMULATION FROM DAWN TO DUSK USING 12X TIME MULTIPLIER. YOU NEED TO HAVE CM AND CSP INSTALLED WITH THE CSP OPTION "WEATHERFX" ACTIVE WITH SOL OR DEFAULT AS SETTING.

1699481711707.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/4bf13571-b8c7-42dc-a54f-d86391335f89?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Guys, to continue our quest for a worthy rwd adversary for the MX5 Cup I've set up the server 2 for testing on Watkins again. This time with the Lotus Elise SC and SC Step 2 with the slick tyres of the Abarth added.
1699634202554.png

So if you want to have a go, first add those tyres too otherwise you will get an checksum error.

Last edited:
Checksum. It seems that tyre changes always cause the checksum issue, maybe just try the lotus without the tyre change for now.

Last edited:
Checksum. It seems that tyre changes always cause the checksum issue, maybe just try the lotus without the tyre change for now.
You need to add with both Lotus the tyres, otherwise you will get also the checksum. With semislicks these cars are too slow.

And make sure that you have selected the added tyres before you save:
1699648200391.png

Last edited:
@HF2000
Han can you change the track Day/night,,its always in the dark..Cheers
Server is allright, Allan. I have no problems.
Do you have WeatherFX activated in CSP? With SOL or Default as weather script?
1699649740621.png

And if you activate also the Time of Day app (stock AC via right side menu) you can see the time of day the server is simulating.
1699649597853.png

Your computer has to synchronize this with the server which may take up to 2 min.
When synchronized you will see the upper counter accelerate to 12 times as fast as normal although the (x1.0) stays the same.

Server is allright, Allan. I have no problems.
Do you have WeatherFX activated in CSP? With SOL or Default as weather script?
View attachment 706481

And if you activate also the Time of Day app (stock AC via right side menu) you can see the time of day the server is simulating.
View attachment 706479
Your computer has to synchronize this with the server which may take up to 2 min.
When synchronized you will see the upper counter accelerate to 12 times as fast as normal although the (x1.0) stays the same.
Then I'm flummoxed, my settings are as those, yet still dark well after 2mins, will disable csp for practice :(

Then I'm flummoxed, my settings are as those, yet still dark well after 2mins, will disable csp for practice :(
What time of day was visible in the Time of Day app? If it's between 8.00 - 9.00 and 17.30-20.00 it will be dark. It should be roughly the same as in real life now (10th November) in Europe.
Anyway it worked perfectly for me. Had a nice lap with Allan in practice in the dark.

I think Allan does not get a checksum, what is the secret.
What is everyone’s secret? :sneaky:
Ernie, please check if you see this with both Lotus cars (take notice that #3 is checked)
1699662629433.png

If not, check #3 and save it.

Last edited:
Me too,

First I put it into Sc and sc1 and sc2
Then I returned sc1 back to original, all to no avail.
We will redo it again this morning.

Is there anyone who hasn't got problems beside me? If so can you share the replace tyre screenshot of the SC and SC step 2 here?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%