AC FAT-ALFIE championship multiclass round 3@Deutschlandring, Wed 15th November 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I took a quick look at the replay and there were 2 cars at fault, as Rico said he did close the gap on another car but the other car was going for a bit of a small gap and going to make it 4 wide. Both together didn't end well, so I wouldn't blame either other than ask them to try to be a little bit more careful in the future.

We all make mistakes

Finally a win again in the Mazda, had a blast with this one. Was cautious in lap 1 and as it all settled I found myself behind Allan. We had some good slipstream battles and overtakes, was great racing. Could go his race pace which kept me super motivated and concentrated.
Although being a track with not that much corners it's so hard to get a fast race pace as you have to nail these fast bends every lap or you will lose so much time.

cu all next time

Although being a track with not that much corners it's so hard to get a fast race pace as you have to nail these fast bends every lap or you will lose so much time.
:confused:
1700143219064.png

:D

Last edited:
It was a fun race although I couldn't really find a good flow. No major mistakes this time which is good, but minor mistakes every single lap and especially after nightfall.

Paul was really getting close and putting pressure on me by the end so on the last lap I tried my absolute best to get everything right and managed to get a PB. Too bad he fell victim to the fences..

Truly astonished by Jason's pace. Gotta try that setup you shared next time :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I dont think you started it Rico, there was a black car that hit me hard from behind and mahem followed as he bounced off anyone who was there. Wish i had a replay
I was wrong. Rico did come across the track to the right and Kimi was charging through with nowhere to go. **** happens i guess but lessons learned could be Rico should maybe hold his line and Kimi maybe could of lifted off the gas. Neither did so result = carnage.
I will get over it in about a year i expect with help from a shrink

Another great race even gifting @thom462 the win after i hit the throttle too much on the unhill hairpin and sending me into the fence..Before that thou awesome racing with slipstreaming,defending the corners and overall a good battle..Had a good pace here so got a good quali behind the Abarth train again following Han for a few laps..Passed a few dead bodies along the way,Ohh plus.did anyones Day/Night Timer go on the blink??..Mine went crazy changing the cycle every 15 minutes ?? which was annoying..Onto the next 1 then..

It works properly with other discord channels though such as the 'how to use a brake peddle' channel and the 'hour long race must be won on the first bend' channel :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
try this, if you go into Discord on our assetto corsa and put yourself into it, as you would on race day, then right click on the mouse, you should see amongst other things a user volume???

Great race, great track!

Had an excellent start, gaining a few positions until carnage unfolded just in front of me. Made it through, but not without contact.
Then on the first hairpins pass almost took out Gary (sorry mate, missed the braking point) but luckily nothing too serious, we both kept our positions.
What followed was a 1-lap fight with Rico (I was able to held you back longer than I was expecting!) and then a lonely race until the very end where I met Gary again who seemed to be struggling with the dark, or tiredness, or both.
Along the way there was the occasional sighting of player and Bouke when they made mistakes.

José, it was a pity we got separated at the start because I kept seeing you on the map, we had similar pace and both kept it mostly error-free. What a fight that could've been! Next time...

Personally I'm very happy with my performance. Despite starting the race quite tired after a very long day at work I've managed to keep focus throughout the entire time and made little mistakes. It's starting to look like something I can actually work with! The track did help of course, it was a really enjoyable drive through the mountain.

Congrats to the podiums (your lap times never cease to amaze), thank you Han for organizing it, welcome to all the new joiners and I will see you in the next one!

- Ricardo (the original one!)

I have same problem than Adam, the time light immediately past from day to night several times with no intermediate time, the system worked correctly in previous races, but this time was quite annoying.
Ricardo, I tried my best to catch you, but was imposible, It is very hard when we race together, but as soon as there is a gap it is only possible if you make a mistake, but you did really well with good constancy, congratulations.
A nice track and congratulations to the podium, I will be there next Wednesday

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%