Formula One: 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix

Very sad to see the performance of the Renault team. Instead of being the lead team with a Renault engine now RB has moved to Honda, McLaren seems to be the best Renault powered team now. Something really needs to change at Renault... Glad though McLaren seems to have found their way up... finally.

screen086.jpg

Thank god he is so behind or he could spoil the *** of the recent seasons lol

Would love to see a mirror shot from Daniel's Renault.
I know rearward visibility aft of the air-box is really bad in most open-wheeled car, but he was fairly far away from Kvyat's.
He could have engaged first and simply rotated the car to the right...since he had the space clear of that wall.
Still scratching my head on that one.
I wouldn't be surprise if he gets a grid drop at Spain for the contact.
I'm hoping he doesn't.

Would love to see a mirror shot from Daniel's Renault.
I know rearward visibility aft of the air-box is really bad in most open-wheeled car, but he was fairly far away from Kvyat's.
He could have engaged first and simply rotated the car to the right...since he had the space clear of that wall.
Still scratching my head on that one.
I wouldn't be surprise if he gets a grid drop at Spain for the contact.
I'm hoping he doesn't.
Don't know if he tried to look at mirrors or not
and yes he got 3 grid penalty for Spanish GP

I don't usually follow qualifying. But i did see on Facebook the wild stuff that went on in qualifying. So i watched the race with low expectations figuring it would be a wreck fest and full of pace car or virtual safety car. Turns out it was clean like on a permanent track. And the retirements where just minor technical glitches, and more mechanical due to stress on the engine. So good job for the drivers keeping there cool at BAKU.

Btw, can we please make sure that no one writes any comments that are in any way negative or critical of the Formula 1 series, or any of its drivers, in case the thread gets locked like the Formula W thread did :rolleyes:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 83 70.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 25 21.2%