I really hope were gonna hear some info on this title soon but that image could be taken 2 ways having a checkered flag over a car.

The game is nearing completion
Or
The title is done and put on the backburner again.

Hopefully the first :)

I could be mistaken but the image seems very similar to the original one they posted yrs ago but had a black sheet over it?

I'm highly skeptical anything noteworthy will come out of SimBin in the next 3 years. Throwing once a year a cryptic message and a random picture achieves nothing - you're merely reminding people you're not quite out of business yet.

fA1bWDv.jpg

I really hope were gonna hear some info on this title soon but that image could be taken 2 ways having a checkered flag over a car.

The game is nearing completion
Or
The title is done and put on the backburner again.

Hopefully the first :)

Pretty much at the same time the image was posted (on Linkedin of all sites), they also posted a job advertisement for the position of a vehicle physics programmer. Don't think they would be looking for one if the game was put on the backburner (and don't think they would post the image).

Just how many years till this game actually becomes something playable?

Actually I'm too optimistic...how many years till people will finally understand it was all but a name and not a game?

Btw, looks like an R8LMS to me.

I remember hearing sounds for GTR3 almost a decade ago. Nothing has come from it since then, so I'm not getting more than shoulder shrugs from this news.

When raising children costs almost less time than making games you have to ask certain questions.

Not really sure how GTR3 would stand out against something like ACC (& SRO partnership) ....
more tracks?
Or a new Official ADAC GT masters?

Your thoughts?

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 278 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 286 38.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 271 36.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 175 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 282 37.5%
  • Intel

Votes: 94 12.5%