HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

• Deleted member 161052

The reason why I would like the Premier League football theme is because I just love watching Premier League.

Yeah but for some people they may not like any of the teams.
If someone took Liverpool, I'd have Swansea as a backup, but there may be others that will turn up and be "uh Sunderland, no I don't want to be them, I wanted to be Man City" or something like that. But if you open it completely, then they can have almost any other team in the world.

That's probably a con (everyone's gonna miss SexyPost). The reason I don't want to use the premier league is that, because I don't really follow football, and I'm not British, I don't really know any of the teams.

• Deleted member 161052

The Premier League idea for the next RPS season has been officially dropped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a con or a pro? :D
Con
That's probably a con (everyone's gonna miss SexyPost). The reason I don't want to use the premier league is that, because I don't really follow football, and I'm not British, I don't really know any of the teams.
I agree. Although it's the league I follow the most, that's pretty obvious seeing as it's my country's league. For those outside of the UK, it seems a bit unfair.

• Deleted member 161052

As you guys are waiting for the new RPS season thread to be posted, there is one thing I need to do: a thread image from whoever who wants to make it. Last season, Omer did, but I would like to see anyone do the image.

On Monday i'm gonna flight to Spain, having a nice holiday with some friends for a week.
I'll probably will not be able to check in in do stuff on RD regularly or at all.

Therefore I'll inform some people tomorrow about some things, probably @kedy89 , @Aidan Keranen , @Matt @Rui F. Martins
(Giving Rui the right to do my buys in 2003 GP4 season, and informing Mr Kederer about that)
(Giving Matt the right to do my buys for FFG and informing Mr Keranen about that ;))
I'm back and relaxed!

But i'm going to be away again from Thursday to Monday because i am at the Pinkpop festival in the netherlands.

Will be pretty much the same procedure as before, will write to everyone that needs to be informed if they arent already.
@kedy89
@Aidan Keranen
@Matt
@Rui F. Martins

so we just get assigned to a team and then what? The person who represents the country that wins, wins?
If less than 24 sign up and no one gets the winner, then there is no winner here either. But yeah, if you get given England and they (somehow) end up Leicestering the tournament, you then win.

By a sweepstake, I mean people sign up, and then using random.org I assign a country which has qualified for the Euros to each user. So for example, I might get Belgium, you Sweden, Milos France, Aidan Romania etc...
At the end there may or may not be a prize.
So... We are doing exactly nothing and just using random org which makes it... A lottery? I must have overseen something....

Would there be any interest in another Sign-up thread where you manage your own racing team? I have an excel program that simulates races and what not. So you're in charge during the off-season of signing drivers, signing contracts with engine and tyre manufacturers, distributing credits between R&D for the current season and the following season all whilst maintaining your budget. During the race calender you do sit back and watch the results somewhat, but you can do a Verstappen/Kvyat driver swap if you notice a driver under-performing and what have you.

It's quite technical, and managing your budget isn't easy, but it's more for people who don't want to micromanage each race.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 55.8%