Mojito Racing MR-1

Cars Mojito Racing MR-1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
JJ72 submitted a new resource:

Mojito Racing MR-1 - It's a racing sim......in your racing sim

There are many things you can claim about a racing rig, but this is no doubt the fastest one - Introducing the Mojito Racing MR-1 hybrid profile rig from Hong Kong.

Combining the strength of profile rigs and convenience of prefabs, the MR-1 is our entry level rig with loads going for it:

Stiff - Aluminium profile! What more do you need? Tested to be more than enough for your crazy 25nm direct drive systems and 90kg load cell pedals.

Light - using 3060...

Read more about this resource...

I had the same idea a couple month ago but couldn't spare the time... Now somebody create custom drivers for Jardier, Jimmy Broadbent, Chris Haye, James Baldwin, Dan Suzuki, Dave Cam, Gamermuscle, etc. and I'm sure we'll see some epic live streams on YT/twitch.

I just gave it a test drive and unfortunately the FFB needs some tweaking; I need to lower the FFB gain to 25% on my DD1. Also there's some really annoying static motor sound which you hear best when stationary.

Last edited:
Can any Mojito Racing MR-1 sim rig owner confirm this virtual one drives like the real one ;) ?
It really is fun, and at least Mojito Racing MR-1 sim rig owners can see there own sim rig when driving in VR.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.9%