Tracks Okayama [W.I.P] scratch made

from some footage it seems that if you would cut that corner the kerb's height would make the car unstable when returning back to the track, like it happens on Silverstone, if you attack the kerb from the inside
Personally I hate these kind of curbs. Do you guys (beta testers) want a new updated version, with the curb, to see how it works out with different cars?

Personally I hate these kind of curbs. Do you guys (beta testers) want a new updated version, with the curb, to see how it works out with different cars?
what I meant is the current curb but just a bit higher on the outside
or just less grip on the tarmac like the green outside areas on some corners of imola?
or just leave like it is. at the end if people cuts, there's the kick option, for private leagues, there are judges, just leave it like that, it's not an official track that "everybody" will complain anyways

Which is why I said it needs to extend further...or just put a line of solid cones from the end of the existing (not sausage) curb to the grass
I think best way is to have nothing. As said, cheaters will cheat, in some proper leagues cutting for sure will not happen. This is AC issue, not mine. Kunos should do a batter code, which will allow more precise defining of special areas like this one. Nothing else. For the final release, this curb will be removed.

Guys, batter forget about it, and try to enjoy and maybe find something.

Ps: I added whole walls for the out field, so you can now drive all the way around as you want, but if something needs to stop you, it will. No more going through fences, walls, etc. Maybe there is still something missing, but it should be it.

Last edited:
This is NOW considered as cutting, is batter, but still not the best. Slowly we are getting there :)
A bit left, is still not considered as cutting.

ps: was so tired, and made a mistake not with now ;)

Last edited:
Full wall objects of the circuit, consist of everything that needs to stop you (and I am sure I missed something ;) ):

ok18_3.jpg

About turn 10, this turn is something special, so I did some changes on the road mesh, to prevent cutting.
Let`s consider that there is a wall, just right of the end of the curb. I left some space, so you can go almost over with both tires, and still will all be fine, but if you go over with both, you will get a cutting warning.
Pay attention (in replay there are no warnings visible), I get this warning just on the end of the video, all before is considered as "all clean".
This is how it is going to be, all fine with you?

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 181 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 149 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 98 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 43 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 11 2.1%