PhilmDash

Apps PhilmDash Pack 9.4 - 1.0 - 1.4 - 1.5 - 1.6 - 2.4 - 1.0 - 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
salut a tous
j'ai vu dans la video de "homed" que vous lui aviez fait un ecran avec la carte du circuit
est il possible d'avoir aussi cette option sous RF2
merci

Salut, oui la carte du circuit fonctionne avec AC, Pcars2, Rfactor2, je n'ai que ces simus ... mais ça fonctionne avec toutes les autres ;-), enfin je pense ... :) ... vous pouvez essayer d'ajouter la carte?

bonjour
alors j'ai reussi a ajouter une page a votre dashboard et y inserer la map
mais dans le jeux elle ne fonctionne pas j'ai un ecran noir et rien d'autre
merci pour votre aide

Hello
Great update :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:with the Bias rotation . I1 thing i see in the overview you have tyres in 2,30 Bar But when i start sim RF2 or AC the tyrepressure will show 24.3 bars instead off 24PSI , so offcourse i can adjust the text after value from Bar into PSI b ut i prefer Bar as pressure ,
Next could you if it would be possible to adjust ABS and the nice new item Engine damage and eventually the front and rear damage so that those are also working in Rfactor2 . So in fact you get then 1 for RF2 and the one you now have for AC and they will work both in RRE and AMS .

Hello, thanks ;-)
For pressure you can to divide the value by 14,5038 (1bar = 14,5038Psi) ;-) or, and it's better : modify setting simhub "preferred units" and choose bar ;-)
I don't understant adjust ABS ...???
The damages does not work yet as it should ... I can not do anything

Hello, thanks ;-)
For pressure you can to divide the value by 14,5038 (1bar = 14,5038Psi) ;-) or, and it's better : modify setting simhub "preferred units" and choose bar ;-)
I don't understant adjust ABS ...???
The damages does not work yet as it should ... I can not do anything
Hello
Ok i look into that

With ABS i mean that in RF2 when change in car ABS setting in the dash it wont adjust (like TC does) so TC works but ABS doesnt work in Dash for RF2

ABS work very well with RF2, all it's ok !!! ;-)

Hi Phil with me RF2 ABS not working yes the Image turning green or grey when its allowed to use or not in a race , but when its allowed it alweays is on 2 when i change setting while in car the ABS Always stay on 2 (or i must have missed a update but here it say last update yesterday

Hi Phil with me RF2 ABS not working yes the Image turning green or grey when its allowed to use or not in a race , but when its allowed it alweays is on 2 when i change setting while in car the ABS Always stay on 2 (or i must have missed a update but here it say last update yesterday
Hello, have you tried other mods? I just tested on the mod enduracer, and clio

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 75 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 122 56.5%