Project CARS Modding Questions & WIP

WIP

Hello the Porsche is almost finish, but i've a little problem with wiper animation and wiping animation in external view, wiping is inversed

Anyone know how to inverse wipers animation ?

you mean the wiper trail on the windscreen, right? I guess while uv mapping you could try and rotate the windscreen along one of the axes and "flip" it. Not sure, though.

Gvse, Stlaker90 thanks for ideas, i try mapping again exterior windscreen today after Monza F1 gp and Motogp UK gp ;);)
For the facebook page, i confirm there are no authorization, but it's a alpha version, i think i'll distribute final version only by Private Message and of course for racedepartment users.

Fred

Hi !

Didouc ? Would it be possible and easy to make an adjustable final gear ratio for the Porsche ? Otherwise the top speed is too low for the Nordschleife or LeMans for example. I know the porsche is in a very early statge. Its just a suggestion :)

I test the porsche from the facebook link and its not bad...but like you said...its just early stage. And this car needs more skins then...btw ^^

I have a question about lightglows, as we're trying to improve this area on one of the cars. It seems that glow tends to become bigger the further you are from the light source. But right we're encountering the inverse issue, where the glow is big on close-up but dim out with distance. Any idea if this is a zmodeler option somewhere or what could be the issue ?

v8echxueKrg.jpg

2BOSYUOmCiA.jpg

Hello,

Porsche 997 GT3R is out
Thanks to all the community for Help (Gvse, Stlaker90.........)
The archive is protected by password, ask me by private message. Thanks

Ps: topspeed is low 253 km/h compliance the 2010 997 gt3r gearbox (g97/71)
If you want more speed, you can change 6th gear ratio to reach 280 km/h

->Link<-
Please report bugs

pCARS64 2016-09-05 19-36-55.jpg
pCARS64 2016-09-05 19-35-24.jpg
pCARS64 2016-09-05 19-33-11.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
Porsche 997 GT3R is out
Thanks to all the community for Help (Gvse, Stlaker90.........)
The archive is protected by password, ask me by private message. Thanks
Ps: topspeed is low 253 km/h compliance the 2010 997 gt3r gearbox (g97/71)
If you want more speed, you can change 6th gear ratio to reach 280 km/h

Didouc it would be easier when you could include a changable final ratio for the gearbox. I will test that beauty and try to get or make more skins. Maybe some other guys could help too ;)

PS: I cannot open the archive...

Hey dudes, trying to make a car work, and it does. But not in quick races. AI can't handle it. Managed to narrow down the possibilites and found that in the debug :

[0x00005e7c] [Warn ] [WinRendererDX11::LookupLightingPropertyIndexed] Incomplete lighting interface, param tShadowTexture_f1_0 not found.

Anyone have a clue ? xD

Hey,
I really like all the mods here.
Where can I find the download link for the 650S GT3 or is it still in Alpha? And would it be possible to make the Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus GT3?

Keep up the good work

Hi Didouc !

Awesome work like always ;) Do you have a PSD file for the skin maybe ? I would do a skin from the VLN/24hrs races, the Frikadelli Porsche. The Porsche itself maybe not exactly the same but a skin would be nice :)

Pn maybe or email...your choice...

Do you have a PSD file for the skin .......

The template exists on another site, as it's a shift 2 car. I don't know the rules for linking such a thing but I can tell you the file you're looking for is called GT1 - GT2 - GT3 HiRes Templates v1_10 by RN Release Group.rar

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%