RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also known as the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.
Although to be fair, I don't think his version included bar-stools. :D

You're right, it was actually a meth lab. :roflmao:

Breaking-Bad-Heisenberg.jpg

I actually have seen the show.
But I'm me, so I paid attention to minor details like the plot and story-line, and failed to make a mental note of the vehicles he used. ;) :p

I actually have seen the show.
But I'm me, so I paid attention to minor details like the plot and story-line, and failed to make a mental note of the vehicles he used. ;) :p

I've become the opposite, whenever I watch something I just pay attention to the cars and often completely miss the plot. More times than not, the cars are more interesting than the plot anyway. :laugh:

Buy only one car for now, on friday there is BLACK Friday with 30% off on all.
(but don't know if is cheaper to buy wtcc2013 pack for discounted price or all cars individualy with 30% off)

seems like very funny combination. count me in, my orange-rims Seat is prepared :)
Yes I bought the Seat as well.
Buy only one car for now, on friday there is BLACK Friday with 30% off on all.
(but don't know if is cheaper to buy wtcc2013 pack for discounted price or all cars individualy with 30% off)
Like you I swithered but in the end just got the Seat. Might get the BMW on Friday.

@randy66, I think we had an incident where you were behind me and as I was closing the door to turn in, I may have saueezed you off track. Or you tried to force the issue. I'm not sure. I will have to check the replay. But I apologize and hope your race still went ok.

@Keith Joyce have you found a solution to mount your new T300?

Very clean and fun race! My new T3PA pedals are very satisfying to use! I feel much more confident when pushing the car to its limits and when racing side by side or bumper to bumper with others. Big improvement over my old g27 pedals with gteye mod.

Now I'm currently waiting for my TX servo wheel base with the leather GTE wheel rim add-on (i dont know the actual name of it off my head) to arrive in the mail. Been with logitech since 2011. Can't wait to finally upgrade.

Thanks Kenny for hosting this fun event. See you guys on track next time!

@randy66, I think we had an incident where you were behind me and as I was closing the door to turn in, I may have saueezed you off track. Or you tried to force the issue. I'm not sure. I will have to check the replay. But I apologize and hope your race still went ok.

No problem, I think it was my fault and you went on problem. So i figured all was good. I had a blast racing them cars. I didnt have any straight line speed. Front stretch killed me.

Kenny thanks for having me as well, fun race Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 513 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 316 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 166 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back