RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good tight racing folks. Clean too.
I amazingly qualified on the front row. In shock I had a reasonable start. Got my gearing wrong that really slowed me up though. On about lap 6 whilst slipstreaming a geezer in an Audi TT, I missed my braking marker and ploughed into a concrete block at the first corner. The airbags went off, and I was winded by the sudden stop. I have now got a bad neck and back. End of race.
Thanks folks and congrats to all the finishers.:thumbsup:

Thx.I must take a some holidays from racing.The best thing I can make is amess during the race :).I catch the grass and there no chance to return on track without spinning.After this I push very hard and catch up first 5 drivers , but another mistake and destroy my car :D.Any way it was great night.

Man, such a great race.
Clean, at times bumper to bumper racing (at least as close as i dare at the moment) and awwwwwww so great.

Thanks everybody for that race, really enjoyed my time.
3.50€ damn well spent :)

I got my race recorded if everybody is okay with it being on YouTube and if there's at least 1 guy wanting to see it :D

P.S. Man, it's damn exciting kissing your g/f goodbye while you're exiting the Parabolica and Dave is hunting you down :D

P.P.S. So sad Dave said hello to the track limitations 2 laps from finish.
Had 3 P2P loads under the hood and already saw a photo finish coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.6%