RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses apart from I'm crap.

Sorry Lars :redface::redface::redface:

Lars.jpg

Race Report:
Race 1 Ran in second for a while but couldn't keep up with the aliens. Lost it on turn 2 and then another four passed me. Kept fighting on real bald tyres and managed to finish 5th. Yippee. Not bad for a backmarker.
2016-01-21_00001_zpsmrlaabxc.jpg

2016-01-21_00002_zpsxys6glhy.jpg

Race 2. Qualified in 3rd :)confused:) and had a reasonable start. Was holding second again until the aliens caught up. Managed 4th this time and I'm happy with that. I am a useless sim racer, so I am as shocked as a shocking thing from the planet shock.:geek:

2016-01-21_00003_zpsdhc749jv.jpg

2016-01-21_00004_zpsb3pnnz9w.jpg

2015-2015-Buriram-Saturday-45-Hugo-Valente_37-mh3hl3417zwly6loxec0z68yh5urehr19ijkszrszs_zpsgvvsnp6e.jpg

Nice racing all and thanks to Kenny for organising. :thumbsup: Congrats to the podium.

First race here, but I must say I really like the atmosphere and friendlyness here in the R3E part of RD. :)

I qualified mid-rear, which was what I expected.
First race had a 'bumpy' corner 1 (pun intended) :inlove: and after that on the straight I was being body checked, probably a sign to get out of someone's way.

I wish to apologize to the fine chap I sort of divebombed in turn 1 around mid-race. You brake early and I saw a chance to fill the gap, only to realise I was late afterall.
Sorry for the move, it was rash and unneccessary, but I think we both ended without damage and you got the spot back.

Other than that a rather uneventful race and finished in the top 10! yay me!

2nd Race I qualified 5th, but lost many places due to the 'ice skating demo' of two guys right in front in the first part of the race after the S-turn on the hill. It took me into the wall.
Recovered and hooked up with @Kenny Paton , but he surprised me after the S-turn and I couldn't brake in time and nudged him in his behind.
Luckily you were ok and it was only me who slid into the wall because of it. Sorry again! :whistling: ;)

Had great fun and I hope I can join in again soon. Thanks for organising such a nice event @Kenny Paton ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gentlemen, a fun evening, thanks to all who took part great to see so many new people on track. Congrats to the guys on the podium and a hearty well done to all who survived the tyre wear:D till the end of the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 50 87.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 35.1%