RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

We ended up with four cars and three drivers on TeamSpeak!
Kacper had the speed, I had a car that would go for a few laps until the tires started to get too hot.

R1: Kacper too off, leaving Gundars, Krisztián and I to sort out the back. After a wild passing spree we settled down and I got taken out as my tires put me in places I had no intention of going. Ended up being lapped.

R2: Krisztián took off at the start and I followed until Kacper caught up to me and since he had so much speed, let him by. The pressure was too much for Krisztián and he gave me the entire width of the track to get by him as he cooled his tires in the grass. I tried to maintain my tires too and did do a better job than in R1 but slowly Gundars brought it to me and blew by on the front straight. As muy tires wore out Krisztián closed but didn't get the chance to catch.

Fun races for such a small grid. Thanks to all that signed up and for Gundars for his last minute arrival!

879634STCC2010Flyer.png

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM STCC
Car: STCC
Track: Road America
Weather: Dry
Games: STCC 2, Race On

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:50 GMT: Warmup
20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 22 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Roy Magnes
  3. Lukáš Čermák
  4. Kacper Kolodziejczyk
  5. Alexey Spirichev
  6. Justin Swan
  7. Richard Lofthouse
  8. David Miller
  9. Tobias Olsson
  10. Gundars Brigis
  11. Ariciuc Razvan
  12. Reggie Blain Snr
  13. Reggie Blain
  14. Matej Lakota
  15. Joao Borges
  16. Kevin McDonald
  17. -Mattias Klein
  18. Patrick Wuyts
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
utp#10
Server is UP!

From the beginning I knew this is a track where when you get the flow, you can just keep pushing, so so I did. I've been doing fairly good times in practice, but by the end of qualifying I have improved by .9s compared to what was my time before I started the final practice for the race. It put me in Pole by 1.2 seconds if I remember well.

Race 1: This went perfectly, without the BMW in the front row I was pretty safe, and with a start typical for me I have just flew off with an early lead into the first corner. From then on it was just a matter of pushing as much as I can in clean air so even if my tires would go away I would have a safe gap. I think they absolutely hated me in the 2nd half of the race, but they did last and I have lapped Dennis and was really close to lapping Krisztián and Gundars(over 50s of a lead), but I decided that if I slow down I can drive for a lap less and it's the safer option than running another lap.

Race 2: Started 4th, which was basically last. It began with me instantly taking Gundars before the 1st corner and was on the tail of Dennis soon after, I've got a run off at him on the straight and he let me by, which I am thankful for. Now only Krisztián left in front, again caught up to him and a couple laps later he made a mistake in the first sector run slightly wide, I've stuck to my inside line and he has gone off onto the grass and I think behind Dennis. Then it was the same story, lap after lap of consistent, quick lap times, running away. My tires were in a better condition as I had to run some slower laps behind the guys so that wasn't a concern really in this race. I've reached a gap of around 30 seconds and realised if I'll wait for about 3-4 seconds I can again cut the race one lap shorter and so I did.

All in all, everything worked out perfectly and here I am with the double win. Thank you all , and hope to see more people on the next time and hope to see you all around me next time ;)

Oh and If anyone wondered I have used default setup with 720 degrees on the wheel and 26.5 degrees steering lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 55.8%