RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Team:
All on Qual BHP.

Also to clarify. (TEXT WALL ALERT)
What I meant was, having the car performance carry over next season(not entirely) in some form. What I mean is that the team/manufacturer will keep the knowledge earned in some way (as long as the rules for the car are not "changed"), creating a kind of continuity for the teams.

will give you an example using the 90's...

ihbnt3f.png

Here you have McLaren as top dog (90-91), but you see it falling slowly down to 4th (94-95), and instead see Williams rise (92-94) then Benetton coming to power (95), and Ferrari starting a bit of a come back in the later years. You also see the fall of the team Tyrrell from top 5 down to back-marker. Also Minardi struggling to get out of the back with a few moral success.

This is the kind of scenario that could be fun to see. That would be sad to see the top dog completly fall of the chart simply because of random number generator if you see what I mean.

Team:
All on Qual BHP.

What I meant was, having the car performance carry over next season(not entirely) in some form. What I mean is that the team/manufacturer will keep the knowledge earned in some way (as long as the rules for the car are not "changed"), creating a kind of continuity for the teams.

ihbnt3f.png

Here you have McLaren as top dog (90-91), but you see it falling slowly down to 4th (94-95), and instead see Williams rise (92-94) then Benetton coming to power (95), and Ferrari starting a bit of a come back in the later years. You also see the fall of the team Tyrrell from top 5 down to back-marker. Also Minardi struggling to get out of the back with a few moral success.

This is the kind of scenario that could be fun to see. That would be sad to see the top dog completly fall of the chart simply because of random number generator if you see what I mean.
Prize money is the simplest way to do this, and it will happen for next year. ;)

Team:
All on Qual BHP.

ihbnt3f.png

First teams like this post :D and others not :D And for pilots is in this case hard to be in good team

The big question with carrying over values is this. Would you like me and Tobi to spend many years battling at the top, or would you like some other teams to have a go at the top?

Well, N-Tech was close to backmarkers for a few races and we managed to pull out into the top5-10ish.

Kind-of why I would like this kind of system, I would hate to be a backmarker and out of no-where end-up top dog without some form of transition or effort, for me that would kill the fun...

Also, kind of why having money instead feels quite artificial, I would prefer having a ratio of performance carry over on top of a certain money reward...

Last edited:
Also, kind of why having money instead feels quite artificial, I would prefer having a ratio of performance carry over on top of a certain money reward...
It's a lot easier to just award money. we don't need to over-complicate things or we'll never get new people to play them.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 278 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 286 38.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 271 36.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 175 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 282 37.5%
  • Intel

Votes: 94 12.5%