RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

JACK TOPS TEST TWO
IST02 - Results.png

Jack Hunsley topped the second and final In-Season Test at Silverstone today, but while his efforts netted him some improvements, it was much further behind that the big gains were seen. Namely down in the Viper garage, where since Germany, team boss Steven Poirier has led a large upgrade drive, netting a large amount of extra performance from the Megatron engines. While this alone didn't translate into insane table topping performance, the results meant that Viper was the only team to score a full extra 4 HP, while the drivers Black and Ochlsager were the only to score the maximum 30 bonus skill.
DTK topped the test, but wasn't able to secure the result for a standard bonus, and had to settle for a below average, while main rivals currently BRT and Speedy both took advantage and scored 2 HP.
There were tales of millimetre perfect and mind-blowingly close calls throughout the field. Rinneaho and Diehl were both wanting second for their average, the Brazilian scoring the bonus by 0.026 seconds leaving Rinneaho with little. Stephan Bohner was able to put his nerves aside to score his average, but only just. 2KF1 got a single HP by a small amount over their average, while the opposite (almost exactly) occurred at Cedars, missing out on any team bonus by less than 0.1 average. Monster too were unlucky not to secure a second HP, falling 0.25 behind their average.

So then, if you have been given any bonuses, please post how you want them to be used in the thread ASAP, and make sure you notify me that they are your bonuses.
Also, if you have reason to think I am wrong, feel free to show me. The results and boosts can be changed easily, so don't worry, and just say so.
Oh yeah: Wednesday 10pm (22:00) AEDT Marketplace Closure, get your bonuses in before then

I'm absolutely against that in that case.

If car perfs would carry over to next years, then saving money would also be sorta pointless.
(hasn't Smartbean suggested the same thing tho? :p)

he isn't talking about results and those kind of statts, he wonders if we can carry over car-performance over to next season. so that dtk and brt will still be rivals etc.
well I would draw attention to the 2012 and 2013 (and probably 2014) seasons of Formula 1.
2012: McLaren strong, racing against Red Bull and Ferrari. Good rivalry, especially vs Ferrari.
2013: McLaren not strong, racing against Force India and Sauber. Many will still though think of the rivalry between McLaren and Ferrari, even though they are rarely against each other on track.

You don't need to keep similar performance levels to still have a rivalry.

• Deleted member 161052

Freaking unexpected for Viper. :thumbsup:
-----
All on Race Skill

Upgrades:
+10 Quali Skill (Test bonus)
+5 Race Skill (Test bonus)

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 793
Race BHP: 798
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16100
Race Skill: 16135
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 270

Will update once Néron makes his team buys again.

@Milos Ancevski I was on about keeping the driver specific skills (race/quali skills and variation), Néron aimed more at the car specific values BHP/CoF :p

@DarkElf12 7 stops would be impossible as the MD only allows percentages for 1,2 or 3 stops. But as Aidan said, the matter is closed. Though I still think it would be interesting :whistling:

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 280 36.6%
  • Porsche

Votes: 292 38.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 276 36.1%
  • McLaren

Votes: 178 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 284 37.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 96 12.6%