RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-3-17_1-42-15.png

upload_2016-3-17_1-45-46.png

Can BRT or Red Night please have engine failures for once. Top teams being immune to random failures just means there is no chance for others to catch up.

*Ferrari teams ;)

Yeah, sadly all your investment went on the good stuff, speed and reliabilty, while most of Mercedes investement which was 2-3 times bigger, went on durability.. which is honestly useless without a good reliability. Sad situation..

Yes, we were lucky with upgrades. But in this game (as in RL racing) you need a lot of luck, which includes that your parts won't fail, that your investments are good, that your driver won't crash or destroy the car (chassis). There is more than enough examples from RL and this game to confirm this.;)

Also, yes, we did have retirements in first 5 races (3rd-5th) when engines were/was still bad. But at this point Ferrari and Mercedes are both much more reliable than before, as well as Audrey.:thumbsup:

EDIT:
1st lap:
Ricciardo: easy and low revs
Schumi: steady and low revs.

2nd lap:
Ricciardo: easy and low revs
Schumi: steady, low revs, use ERS and pit this lap. Intermediate tyres and 32lit fuel.

I don't see why people are complaining. I'm not doing overly well due to the car being pretty pathetic and I'm taking no risk, but because of that, I'm right where I deserve to be. As far as I can see, some of the other teams around aren't taking any risks either, whereas the few teams that did take risks are doing well.
Simple as that, the game is pretty balanced imo.

NOO! Durh! :mad::unsure::( I am really sorry, but i lost the 1st lap's screenshot as it failed to upload.
1st Lap Summary:
BRTs pit for inters. Bellof keeps his 3rd place. Fangio and K. Rosberg pit too, they also preserve their positions. No other incidents.
upload_2016-3-18_1-20-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 275 37.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 284 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 265 35.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 174 23.5%
  • Toyota

Votes: 280 37.7%
  • Intel

Votes: 93 12.5%