RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-3-18_23-25-44.png

upload_2016-3-18_23-28-48.png

Let's pretend we are trying something.:sneaky:

1st lap:
Ricciardo: easy, low revs, use ERS and intimidate Bellof.
Schumacher: safe and low revs.

2nd lap:
Ricciardo: easy and low revs.
Schumacher: safe, low revs, use ERS and play safe.

• Deleted member 161052

nah, I'm on my way of repeating my best result ever for the countless time in the past two seasons :D
But they're still cheering for Alonso! Look at them! :p;):D

BTW,
lap 1 watch crowd cheer for Alonso
lap 2 watch crowd cheer LOUDER for Alonso

objection, BEL was supposed to go steady... I dare to say he would've kept 3rd that way.

Great to have successfully defended the drivers' championship, and this time there's certainly noone who can say it wasn't deserved.

Last edited:
objection, BEL was supposed to go steady... I dare to say he would've kept 3rd that way.

Darn... I am really sorry, i misread Play Safe along with a safe pace there somehow. :thumbsdown:
I will try to re-calculate battle for 3rd tomorrow and the correct result will be posted.

Edit: Corrected now and Bellof held 3rd. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Last edited:
Darn... I am really sorry, i misread Play Safe along with a safe pace there somehow. :thumbsdown:
I will try to re-calculate battle for 3rd tomorrow and the correct result will be posted.

Edit: Corrected now and Bellof held 3rd. Sorry for the confusion everyone.
Iirc you had similar mistakes before, about missreading command. Can't remember when was it exactly. Which even caused retirement or major blow to the one's strategy. But there wasn't any additional update then.
I didn't hope or expected 3rd place and have no problem with losing it. Just don't like to see double standards...

• Deleted member 161052

The crowd after the race: "ALONSO! ALONSO! ALONSO!"

Iirc you had similar mistakes before, about missreading command. Can't remember when was it exactly. Which even caused retirement or major blow to the one's strategy. But there wasn't any additional update then.
I didn't hope or expected 3rd place and have no problem with losing it. Just don't like to see double standards...

As far as i remember, i fixed the ones which i was definitely at fault. But the ones which were not fixed were caused by ambiguous/wrong/misworded manager commands.
Reviewing post races now to find examples:
- Milos said, "cool down the engine" which i took it as "cool down" ability usage. Not my fault.
- Kobayashi used "Play safe" three consecutive laps. No one disadvantaged from it. And it was too late to fix. (Unlike this case solved in mere minutes after the update)
- Fixed Toby's pitstop making in the first lap instead of the 2nd lap of the turn at France.
- Fixed French qualifying which was run with wrong tyre HPs.
- Steven told "pit 100 fuel" instead of "%100", and he got 100 liters instead of full refuel. His mistake.
- 2KF1 raced whole Australian GP with no chassis upgrades, my mistake. But it was impossible to fix because it was a whole race to recalculate.
- Andy Graham told, "pit refuel 25" and failed to mention that he wants 25 fuel added, and i refueled to 25 litres. His mistake.
.... Review in progress, will continue after the Australian GP. :thumbsup:

Edit: Reviewed all of the races in this season, nothing else i found.

Last edited:
I'm always good for causing a bit of controversy :roflmao:

But seriously, I seem to remember things have been fixed before as well.

Edit: :ninja:'d by Omer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 268 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 278 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 257 35.4%
  • McLaren

Votes: 170 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 273 37.6%
  • Intel

Votes: 91 12.5%