stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
So neys, I have done a lot of digging now and it seems that hillclimb/rally stage tracks that have sectors, do not work correctly in stracker. Tracks without sectors seems to work, like nords tourist. Most of those mod tracks have sectors so stracker don't start the timer until you cross the finish line, since it thinks you are on an outlap until then. Is this still not a thing that can be fixed in stracker or do all those mods needs fixing?

well it's definitely not a thing I am going to fix. However, stracker sources are available, so anyone volunteering is invited.

Following problem after moving from server to new hardware.
When calling the admin page I get the following error message:
500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\cherrypy\_cperror.py", line 422, in handle
File "site-packages\cherrypy\lib\auth_digest.py", line 358, in digest_auth
File "site-packages\cherrypy\lib\auth_digest.py", line 184, in __init__
ValueError: Digest Authorization header: Not all required parameters are present.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "stracker_lib\http_server.py", line 81, in my_auth_digest
File "site-packages\cherrypy\lib\auth_digest.py", line 358, in digest_auth
File "contextlib.py", line 66, in __exit__
File "site-packages\cherrypy\_cperror.py", line 424, in handle
cherrypy._cperror.HTTPError: (400, 'The Authorization header could not be parsed.')

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 667, in respond
File "site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 114, in run
File "site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 104, in run
File "site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 63, in __call__
File "stracker_lib\http_server.py", line 83, in my_auth_digest
File "site-packages\cherrypy\lib\httputil.py", line 371, in __getitem__
KeyError: 'Www-Authenticate'

Powered by CherryPy unknown
The normal user pages functions normal.

It runs here a postgre database with exactly the same version as on the old server.
The old database was backed up and restored to the new server.
Database names, rights and passwords are completely identical.

Only the Stracker directory is now another, but what the database actually should not matter.
Where could I start with troubleshooting, please?
Many Thanks

PS: Is there a normal way to switch from the Postgre database back to the sqlite database? Only for testing.

EDIT
I found a solution.
There were probably some old browser data to blame.
Done

Last edited:
Thanks for reporting it's working now (I wouldn't have been able to help here probably :) )

switching to sqlite database should be possible with the --perform_backup switch (all the data should be backup'ed into a new sqlite database). Always make a backup before such operations :)

Hi Neys,

Thx to the 2 .ini files found in this thread, i've finally understood how to set 2 strackers instances for 2 AC servers, and get the same http server with an unique listening port for both.

My question is how to manage the live map ?
Actually i got a page refresh @1Hz showing one time the 1st server, and one time the 2nd, only change the connected drivers tables for each one, but the map of server #2 stays always

Thx for your help !

Edit : I can have the 2nd map by pressing shift+F5 in a good timing, but why can't we choose the track by selector as in other tabs ?

Last edited:
I've already tried, but i had an issue, only one server appears in live map.
I'll try again and give you a feedback.

Edit : yes it works, i've probably missed the selector on the top of the page...
Thank you very much, awesome !!!

Last edited:
hi guys, sorry if that was discussed before. I would like to apply changes on "lapstat" page. I was hopping all I need is to modify "tmpl_laptymes.py" file. I did modify, but changes are not applying. We are hosting AC on rackservice org. So I see to reasons: 1)modifying tmpl_laptymes.py is not right place or 2)stracker on rackservice org is not getting my updates. Thanks for any help!

hi guys, sorry if that was discussed before. I would like to apply changes on "lapstat" page. I was hopping all I need is to modify "tmpl_laptymes.py" file. I did modify, but changes are not applying. We are hosting AC on rackservice org. So I see to reasons: 1)modifying tmpl_laptymes.py is not right place or 2)stracker on rackservice org is not getting my updates. Thanks for any help!
did you restart stracker after applying the changes?
do you get any suspicous notifications in stracker.log?
maybe it's an issue with browser cache?

did you restart stracker after applying the changes?
do you get any suspicous notifications in stracker.log?
maybe it's an issue with browser cache?
it is hosted on rackservice org. So we don't have an access to the app in console, everything is wrapped by web interface to AC and pluggins folders. Below is screenshot. Might be 2 problems 1) it is not restarted when I'm doing service restart from the rackservice web admin 2)rackservice ignores my changes in http_templates

upload_2019-7-30_1-6-47.png

yes it should be. Keep an eye on stracker.log when changing it.

Maybe it's easier to try this locally on your PC before applying everything to rackservice.

Hi,

the one or the other might have heard about the new EU privacy policy (GDPR). We already have had some discussions here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...olicy-a-show-stopper-for-tracking-apps.49496/. I believe that this is or at least might be a problem for stracker. There is a lot of uncertainty out there, and I am not willing to be a "beta tester" of this new law for the sake of a computer game.

I hope you understand that I take no responsibility for data processing on 3rd party servers, even if the data processing is performed by a software which was mostly written by me. You as server admins are fully responsible for the software running on your servers and you have to judge for yourself if this is or is not a legal issue in your specific usecase.

Nevertheless, I have made some changes to stracker, so that

1. stracker does not store plain steam GUID's anymore in the database. I don't know whether steam ID's are personal data, nor do I know whether the sha256 hashes of steam ID's are personal data. There might be more personal data stored in the stracker database. Judge for yourself please.
2. users can anonymize their data by using the new chat command "/st anonymize on". This deletes also their chat messages from the database. I don't know if this is enough to provide users the right to delete their personal data or not. You have to judge that for yourself.
3. admin can choose to block those users from entering the server via stracker auth

Informing the user is under responsibility of the server admins.

I'm not saying that running stracker 3.5.0 is enough to comply to the GDPR. I'm not even saying that the changes made in 3.5.0 have the purpose to comply to GDPR.

This is the full change log for stracker 3.5.0. The version is available on n-e-y-s.de for download, it is labeled as experimental for the time being. Note that I am going to shut down my web services before GDPR is enforced starting at May 25th, leaving you with the race department downloads afterwards.

core:
  • add config option HTTP_CONFIG/auth_ban_anonymized_players (default: False)
  • remove options HTTP_CONFIG/enable_paypal_link and BLACKLIST/blacklist_file
  • upgrade database to version 24, convert steam ID's to sha256 hashes
  • anonymize steam ID's saved in the server database by sha256 hashes
  • provide a user command to anonymize his personal data. Results in deletion of his chat messages, and his name will be replaced with an anonymous name, which is not updated anymore until the user chooses to exit this mode. Admins can choose to automatically block those players
  • Updates in README.txt, mention the EU GDPR dilemma and make sure that the server admin takes responsibility
http:
  • fix sort order of drivers in drrivers page for postgres databases
  • changes in some of the http templates
Regards
Neys

HI Neys,
So, if I understand well, we can't use the stacker blacklist anymore because of (the rgpd and) the steam ids stored in the datadase ?

So adding server blacklist path is useless and even if we register our activities to the french regulation services (CNIL), there'll be no way to use stracker ban option without getting an error 500 ?

I think the 500 error after pressing the ban button in the admin http section is related to a bug in the frontend, but the ban is executed nevertheless if I remember right.

The old-style banlist has been disabled completely.

Reactions: VHF
Hi,
is there a way to change the driver name in Database Postgre?
1 driver has change his name in AC profil, but the name in the championchip and results is the old.
Thank you

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 278 37.0%
  • Porsche

Votes: 286 38.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 270 35.9%
  • McLaren

Votes: 175 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 282 37.5%
  • Intel

Votes: 94 12.5%