Super Touring 98 Mod

I have made A LOT of changes to the materials. Now there's two types of paint, solid and metallic. The s40, the a4 and the 406 got the new metallic paint.

The metallic cars are not this bright all the time, I used this camera angle just to show the difference.

@oreillyunitedfc
Mark Lemmer is added to the game now, and he waits impatently for his new car livery :p
Will you make the windows too?

That's really well done !
If I can make a critic (but it's the only one !), wheels of the Vectra are too bright (like if there was a light inside).
I'm really happy to see this mod improved. A "must have" !

Are there templates available for Custom Skinning ?
Would love to make a Team version for this mod.
Was really fun yesterday in the Racing Club with this mod.
Good work , cant wait for the Updates.

About steering lock. i lowered my wheel to 360 degrees of rotation , then with max steering lock i could come around corners.

Very nice vectra:) Well done! And a driver too.
Can I change the race number (using my 'font')? It really looks great now, it's just that I want it to match the other cars.

Sadly I can't change only the inside colour of the rims, or I have to remap all the 32 wheels...

There are no templates, because I made the skins the old toca2 way.
I plan to make my next car, the bmw, in a slightly differen way. I will make one btcc team and a template, so you can make all the oter teams (there are really a lot of them).

Are there templates available for Custom Skinning ?

At the moment Jakob, I don't think there are templates.
When I was making the Mark Lemmer Vectra, I had to carefully remove all of the factory Vauxhall colours, as I didn't have a template to use. It certainly tested my Photoshop skills, and my patience! :work:

Hopefully some templates can be released in the future.

EDIT: Sorry, ignore this post, Andreas just answered this question!

Very nice vectra:) Well done! And a driver too.
Can I change the race number (using my 'font')? It really looks great now, it's just that I want it to match the other cars.

Thanks Andreas, I really appreciate that.

Yes, it's perfectly fine if you want to change the car number font. Go for it.

It's late right now, need some sleep after a long, tiring day of skinning! I'll pack the files in a .rar for you and give them to you when I wake up. :)

Pat.

The next (and final?) version of my mod is almost finished now:)

Attachments

• supertouring98115.jpg
    supertouring98115.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 282
The mod is ready for release now, unless there are complains about the updated physics...

Edit: V1.5 is uploaded!

Attachments

• supertouring98120.jpg
    supertouring98120.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 290
Thank you:)

I've made my own '98 season now. Most tracks are great, but the Thruxton track is a little bit bumpy for my taste...

EDIT: I found a new one:)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 239 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 192 27.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 134 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.1%
  • At a friends house