MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

Still no textures update after 2015 race...
Still wrong 3d model, 3 corner does not go that way, it's like theres lowered part in game WTF
But who cares anymore ;)

Farewell Luis

Well I bought the game (pre-ordered it anyway). I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a waste of money. I needed to buy it to make youtube video's anyway, but I'm really hoping this game is going to be something MORE than MotoGP15. 10 days to go!

Well I bought the game (pre-ordered it anyway). I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a waste of money. I needed to buy it to make youtube video's anyway, but I'm really hoping this game is going to be something MORE than MotoGP15. 10 days to go!
one can only hope, but honestly, DO NOT EXPECT...literally anything to be improved. When you implement other features such as dirt track and rally you obviously do not spend time on physics or tracks for the actual content that matters...MotoGP.
So, given Milestone's history, this will 99% for sure be the same game as 2015, some cosmetic menu changes here and there, added content nobody cares about (what is with this relive the season crap???) and the same old game they've been delivering to us for years now. You could have easily waited, saved your money and played the modified MotoGP 15 version available here. Rider grids for all three classes have been updated, new liveries available to match 2016 season and we have several physics mods to choose from. Mark my words, a modded MotoGP 15 will still be the reference for hardcore bike enthusiasts, even if the AI cannot be 100% adjusted for all tracks. In my current update, I only have Sachsenring left as a problem track with the AI behaving rather oddly on that track. I fixed Indy and Assen which had major AI issues. And I am sure the other physics mods address this also. Bottom line, I cannot see this "new" game rocking anyone's world, Milestone has simply not done anything to change my perception. If they surprise, and I'll be the 1st to admit if it were the case, you can always buy the game then. Hope dies last nonetheless...

looks (not graphically, just the behaviour of things) worse than 15
white lines are screwed for some reason, you can see they are wider in some points...????
8:37 8:46 9:09 etc

Wtf. Bye

once again a horrible rider testing it. maybe those are the same guys making it - that would explain a lot.

I have been trying to figure out for ages why the people riding in the demo's are always pretty bad, the person in the MotoGP16 promo video is also fairly average. I wonder if they think it shows that "anyone" can enjoy it, even if your not very good at motorbike games?

Maria Herrera Livery is for the first race , now have change, apart of that I wacthing the entire game , I really dont care how the person ride the bike or if he have skill , its a demostration on how the game is and we see some video I dont judge his driving style, imo dont get me wrong ;) I get your point, which better driving we can see how the bike work

Apart of that just for more criying , something I dont understand , would be a carrer same as GP15 with your own bike and sponsor?? just to know

Last edited:
Maria Herrera Livery is for the first race , now have change, apart of that I wacthing the entire game , I really dont care how the person ride the bike or if he have skill , its a demostration on how the game is and we see some video I dont judge his driving style, imo dont get me wrong ;) I get your point, which better driving we can see how the bike work

Apart of that just for more criying , something I dont understand , would be a carrer same as GP15 with your own bike and sponsor?? just to know
No, your own bike and sponsor is no longer there ;)
Only custom rider

Everyone who has hte game right now are italian so called "youtubers", that means dumbass annoying ****s who spend the day playing videogames and they are not even good. Theses people, you probably don't understand what they are saying, know nothing about motogp.

The other guy said he started with a poor bike, SkyVR46 team...

And this one kept saying omg the sounds are soo good..they are the same since 13/14

No, your own bike and sponsor is no longer there ;)
Only custom rider
Why they do that??? why , why ..... most interesting feat.for GP15 now is gone :mad: , just because the add of dirt bike and rally :cry: More hate to the Milerock for me, guess they dont listen again what people want on this game. Same thing with F1 2015 when delete the carrer mode , and in F1 2016 back again cause people want that carrer mod. Burn in Hell Mile guys!!! but most Italian guys ( not all) are happy with Vale carrer mod , so those are the same who said great game for that feat WTF
@Jonix I get your point mate , when they said the sound , and a poor team VR46 , is that a joke????

Hey Charlie no offense mate , maybe is not for you , if you wanna be a youtubbers go ahead , because every youtubbers said , great game, I loveit , cool stuff, bla bla blahhh , they must have a idea fro the past year (GP15) and test a lot and especially negative points which is more important , but I think is not all the games are ok and great :p:p what if TeamVVV test the game...

Why they do that??? why , why ..... most interesting feat.for GP15 now is gone :mad: , just because the add of dirt bike and rally :cry: More hate to the Milerock for me, guess they dont listen again what people want on this game. Same thing with F1 2015 when delete the carrer mode , and in F1 2016 back again cause people want that carrer mod. Burn in Hell Mile guys!!! but most Italian guys ( not all) are happy with Vale carrer mod , so those are the same who said great game for that feat WTF
@Jonix I get your point mate , when they said the sound , and a poor team VR46 , is that a joke????

Hey Charlie no offense mate , maybe is not for you , if you wanna be a youtubbers go ahead , because every youtubbers said , great game, I loveit , cool stuff, bla bla blahhh , they must have a idea fro the past year (GP15) and test a lot and especially negative points which is more important , but I think is not all the games are ok and great :p:p what if TeamVVV test the game...
TeamVVV is shite too. All these people who get the game early cannot talk bad about the game, most of the times they have no clue what they are doing.

All game reviews are the same.
Want a review?
a youtuber made a pole with over 2 seconds gap on one of the most difficult modes
Graphics is the same
Garage is completely removed, now you don't edit your setup or manage sessions in your Box
AI riders are still scripted as before. The same guys always on top
Games takes years to load
Bike models are the same as last year
Tracks are worse than last year

But hey...menu is yellow!

Woahhhhh ,Im totally agree with you , I was hoping that VVV not doing the same, but looks like they can talk bad about early copy , shame
And Now I image Zarco doing pole every moto2 races , shame , but most important Now is Yellow :D:D:D ,

Beautifully Silverstone track, just beautiful - could jump Milestone to the neck! Only naughty.

yet another noob playing the game...thanks for sharing
P.S. new leg down animation...
New crash animations...rider looks like a boneless puppet
FOr some reason they changed Yamaha's bike color, to a more realistic blue
But rider's livery sucks...Rossi's colors are awful in the game, looks like a cartoon

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 323 35.0%
  • Porsche

Votes: 357 38.7%
  • BMW

Votes: 338 36.6%
  • McLaren

Votes: 221 23.9%
  • Toyota

Votes: 338 36.6%
  • Intel

Votes: 116 12.6%