AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Well guys... i've got some bad news...

Some of our WIP ARC mods will be delayed..

I got asked to do another project.. which will please you all much more than a P2 I hope..

Some People know what i am talking about.. But i am not sure if i can say to you all.. so i won't..

But for every bad news there has got to be some good nice right?

Well.. our latest project...
If you are a hardcore sportscar fan and you were born before 1975 than you should know what this is.... don't spoil it though

View attachment 129614 View attachment 129615
Is that VLM or scratch? Just asking so we can get the proper transmission in AMS and not that delayed sequential thing that we can't change in SCE.

Well guys... i've got some bad news...

Some of our WIP ARC mods will be delayed..

I got asked to do another project.. which will please you all much more than a P2 I hope..

Some People know what i am talking about.. But i am not sure if i can say to you all.. so i won't..

But for every bad news there has got to be some good nice right?

Well.. our latest project...
If you are a hardcore sportscar fan and you were born before 1975 than you should know what this is.... don't spoil it though

View attachment 129614 View attachment 129615
Awesome!!

I need help please guys - busy working on an F1 1991 mod for AMS. I have it working and it drives like a dream... but I am struggling to get the AMS dirt-pickup and flat spotting to reflect on the mod's wheels. I can direct the mod to use the default reiza formula classic and it works perfectly - but the downside is that all cars will then be using the exact same wheels and rims. I would much appreciate your help with this. PM me if you are willing to work with me on this - I assure you guys this mod should be a hit amongst F1 fanatics like myself. I have been racing Senna, Shumacher, Prost, Berger, Jean Alesi etc like mad... it is fun fun fun. And I will also add a full championship feature with all the tracks of that specific season. Please help me so that I can finish this project asap. Cheers

I need help please guys - busy working on an F1 1991 mod for AMS. I have it working and it drives like a dream... but I am struggling to get the AMS dirt-pickup and flat spotting to reflect on the mod's wheels. I can direct the mod to use the default reiza formula classic and it works perfectly - but the downside is that all cars will then be using the exact same wheels and rims. I would much appreciate your help with this. PM me if you are willing to work with me on this - I assure you guys this mod should be a hit amongst F1 fanatics like myself. I have been racing Senna, Shumacher, Prost, Berger, Jean Alesi etc like mad... it is fun fun fun. And I will also add a full championship feature with all the tracks of that specific season. Please help me so that I can finish this project asap. Cheers
Check your inbox buddy ;)

Progress on the Sarche :) GT3R 2016

20160408152734_1.jpg
20160408152722_2.jpg
20160408152706_1.jpg
20160408152659_1.jpg

I have a question : I know that Reiza HDV files are hidden or encrypted (and then not possible to update), but is it possible to use the Reiza physic for a mod ? If yes, how to do it ? Thanks

why not? if you are doing a mod and using games own files i dont think thats bad... why it should be? the ford is from racedriver grid, thats the problem why i cant post it here ;)

why not? if you are doing a mod and using games own files i dont think thats bad... why it should be? the ford is from racedriver grid, thats the problem why i cant post it here ;)
Owh.. Didn't know.... But in the hdv files still say Reiza Copyrighted... So i wouldn't risk it to be honest

I didn't want to start a conflicted discussion :unsure:. I'm just trying to update an existing mod for private usage first and have a correct physic. could you contact me in PM to know how to do ?

Reiza shouldn't be going mad about a mod using their physics if it is for their own game but if someone were to convert it to another game than the converter might get in trouble.

i dont added their files as extra files to the game, in the ford i just link to their files so i dont think theres something wrong on it... so the ford is using the original reiza files from the gsc.exe

@Thierry Galle you just have to link to the files in your mod... take the car where you want to use the physic as example...

link in the veh to the right hdv files... maybe it wont work if you have a mod on a different mod folder... the ford is on the super v8 folder for example and its working... best would be to try this... drop your car in the folder where you want to use the files from, add the right hdv into the veh and try

HDVehicle=F_Extreme\F_Extreme.hdv or whatever car you choose

You can also just use tires, engines, gears, whatever but then all the files for HDV must be somewhere inside F_Extreme(or whatever car you choose) folder.
TBC=F_Extreme

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 280 36.6%
  • Porsche

Votes: 292 38.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 276 36.1%
  • McLaren

Votes: 178 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 284 37.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 96 12.6%