AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Hehe :p I have to say you work really quick. I can't wait :)
This only the beginning. I think the actual car body and all of the textures will take a while... But if you could send me some pictures of the car in question which coincidently own as well (lol) shus don't tell them.. Then that would be greatly appreciated. Send them over in a pm or on our steam chat.

New project.

GP2

GP2_1.jpg

GP2_2.jpg

GP2_3.jpg

GP2_4.jpg

Grass and Sand pickup works.
Now fine tuning the model.

This only the beginning. I think the actual car body and all of the textures will take a while... But if you could send me some pictures of the car in question which coincidently own as well (lol) shus don't tell them.. Then that would be greatly appreciated. Send them over in a pm or on our steam chat.

I will. But I think you have to wait till next weekend or if im lucky till midweek :/

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii539/Will_Boston/tirepickupdw12_zpsfrkh5e78.jpg~original
Good day friend.
My name is Marco Guerra, and I'm starting some work for the AMS, But I have some difficulty in adding some content, for example dirt on wheels, the graph Wing Movement.
and I noticed did you do this in your Mod.

I've been here looking for how to do this but can not find anything in the AMS .
You can tell me where I can find this content in AMS? and also tell me how can I add content to my Mod?
I'm sorry my English, I'm using google Translator
waiting for your answer

a hug

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 71 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 113 55.9%