RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game locked up, and put an end to what looked to be like a fun session.
Triple-screen R3E is probably too much for my poor GPU. :D
I'll see if I can't finagle a single-screen set-up somehow, and get back to racing you guys.....
Or in my case, watching everyone else race while I'm being lapped. :p

Nice race guys!
Especialy you ones in front seemed you having nice battles.
After 15 minutes of race I damaged engine and was loosing aprox. 2 sec. per lap. Was competitive with some BMW, @Francis76 I think, but after his spin he disconnected (pity, I wanted to wait to you!) Anyway I enjoyed whole race a lot, thank you all, congratz podiums and hope to see you tomorrow in WTCC14 ;)

What a grid, what a track and what a race, I just hope we will meet more often with this kind of grid ... 15 or 16 racers at the start of the race, just amazing. Thanks all and cya tomorrow :thumbsup:.

Damn! I don't know what it is... was I too tired from working 12 hours overnight? Not enough practice? Bad car setup? No matter what I drive I'm slower than everyone. I'm not giving up, gonna keep trying! Don't know who's fault, but I got flipped upside down by one of the McLaren's.:roflmao: At least I finished the race. Last place on the track but I finished.

One question, when I drive the car it reaches a point where it keeps overriding the revs. And I have to either slow down or drop a gear or both to make it stop. It's like reach the top speed of lets say gear 4 and the the engine keeps reving until you change gears. Not sure if I explained that correctly. If anyone knows a solution I'd appreciate it big time!!! Thanks guys for the fun racing! Yes I still had fun:) Looks like I'll be practicing as much as I can to get up to speed with y'all! :cry:

Nice race guys!
Especialy you ones in front seemed you having nice battles.
After 15 minutes of race I damaged engine and was loosing aprox. 2 sec. per lap. Was competitive with some BMW, @Francis76 I think, but after his spin he disconnected (pity, I wanted to wait to you!) Anyway I enjoyed whole race a lot, thank you all, congratz podiums and hope to see you tomorrow in WTCC14 ;)
It was me you raced :D My gearbox was badly damaged and it was almost taking seconds for the seqeutal gearbox to shift gear, so I gave up. But we had a truly awesome fight for quite a while! Lets rematch tomorrow in the WTCC race!

Damn! I don't know what it is... was I too tired from working 12 hours overnight? Not enough practice? Bad car setup? No matter what I drive I'm slower than everyone. I'm not giving up, gonna keep trying! Don't know who's fault, but I got flipped upside down by one of the McLaren's.:roflmao: At least I finished the race. Last place on the track but I finished.

Didn't see if it was you or the car behind you who caused the flip, but it looked kind of cool (I was behind you both) :D. You seamed to struggle with the brakingpoints and the lines (i.e. you where kind of all over the place ;)) Awesome race anyways, and even if you where last over the line, a lot of people didn't finish (e.g. me :p).

Remove brake vibrations.....it s a possible bug I found and report during testing
Tried what you suggested and it was much less pronounced but something still isn't right. I also forgot how bad the cockpit movement affects me. And yes, I do have it turned down to zero. There is a thread in here about "lock to horizon" ...I'll go look for it. Glad you guys had a good race. I'll get these issues sorted and join you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%