RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, for all that flowers. :)
Was definetaly good racing and very tricky there to be fast with these cars. Enjoyed aswell the races.
As next track for some WTCC racing I would prefer Shanghai or Paul Ricard.
See you next time back on track.

Thanks, for all that flowers. :)
Was definetaly good racing and very tricky there to be fast with these cars. Enjoyed aswell the races.
As next track for some WTCC racing I would prefer Shanghai or Paul Ricard.
See you next time back on track.
Paul Ricard !!!!!:O_o::laugh:, Are you crazy as well as Superfast ? :D;).

Haha, I would say that I really like this two tracks. :)
Tbh I'm sure both this tracks provide some good racing, difficult to explain why, but from my own experience I know it.
For example Sonoma is a great track from drivers point of view but it's damn difficult to follow somebody. As result of it overtaking is nearly impossible only if one contender is much faster.
Anyway, it's not my decision only a recommendation.

Ok, I'll definitely be there Sunday. After getting my T300 back from repairs at Thrustmaster I spent some good time last night re-doing all of my FFB settings (apparently my wheel had been broken for some time because my FFB settings were whack). R3E feels fantastic now, especially with the updated physics cars but even with the ADAC cars. And I mean fantastic, it was truly enjoyable hooning around Sonoma in various cars, the sim finally feels like I always wanted it to feel (at least with certain cars), now with no floatiness! So, yeah, I'm not going to miss the chance to race with these awesome feeling cars, so put me down as a definite for Sunday. :thumbsup:
what are your settings for your t300rs on this ???

i may join you guys not sure yet. i don't have the track and the last race i joined in with you guys i bought a new car for the race and every time the session changed my dashboard display dissapeared. very annoyed to say the least. i still don't know what to make of this game...offline the ai poor and online i have yet to have a really good experience like i have had with gsce

what are your settings for your t300rs on this ???

i may join you guys not sure yet. i don't have the track and the last race i joined in with you guys i bought a new car for the race and every time the session changed my dashboard display dissapeared. very annoyed to say the least. i still don't know what to make of this game...offline the ai poor and online i have yet to have a really good experience like i have had with gsce
I don't want to put you off Paul, but if you want to wait till next week we have 2 races with free content,(Tuesday and Sunday) to let you test the waters. There is an app you can get that gives you a hud on your phone if that would help tonight, just in case.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.barz.hud_dash&hl=en_GB

Haha, I would say that I really like this two tracks. :)
Tbh I'm sure both this tracks provide some good racing, difficult to explain why, but from my own experience I know it.
For example Sonoma is a great track from drivers point of view but it's damn difficult to follow somebody. As result of it overtaking is nearly impossible only if one contender is much faster.
Anyway, it's not my decision only a recommendation.

@JayS Only Joking,As @Kenny Paton knows I'll race anywhere :cautious:,I have actually learned to like tracks i used to hate:thumbsup:,and even like car classes i used to dislike:thumbsup:,But i still think the WTCC 14's are the work of the devil :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 254 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 205 27.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 141 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.2%