RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
R1: It was interesting.
@Steve Le Gallez I think I touched you in T1 and I didn't wait for you. I was not sure was it me or was it your fight with Ross. If it was me, I am sorry.
@Yetch I am sorry for hitting you in last T.

R2: Well, I was joking when I said "new race rules, no one is allowed to pass me". It seems that all of you took me seriously ;) except @FeltHat and @Steve Le Gallez :D

It was great fun and thank you for the good race :D

2019-06-25-2312-0001.jpg

Will there be more of these full length "F1" races in the future? Want to buy this car and some F1 tracks on Raceroom while they're on sale, but only if I'm really going to use them.

EDIT: Saw now there will be. Didn't wanna miss this one, but such is life.

Yeah and I apologize for that dive bomb in the second race, I completely overshoot it and also missed downshift. That was strange, I often got a beep sound for missing downshift, probably I did it too fast, used on openwheelers...

For first time ever on the track not bad running for a bit on P3 before spinning on the right curb before the section of corners at S1, where I spun in the last lap as well, just over the curb & bump now on the left. I was all the time experimenting with lines to see what will work, that's how I drove 1.39.8 during the race with fuel while in quals only 1.40. and something that I cannot remember now. But yeah, good fun!

Anyway it was nice to meet you guys, waiting for the next one!

Been absent for a while and am well short of practice but somehow managed 2 races without a body part falling off, so no matter how many times I was twatted off or came across a car parked in front of me the forced exclusion from racing may very well be over. Have had no reaction this morning and all parts accounted for, one happy bunny. Cheers for the races gents, look forward to seeing you all again soon!! :)

Does anyone knows how can I see the replays?
Assuming you have the game set to record you races (it's on by default), click the little movie camera icon in the top right of the main menu. That'll take you to the replay menu where you can review all your races.

Assuming you have the game set to record you races (it's on by default), click the little movie camera icon in the top right of the main menu. That'll take you to the replay menu where you can review all your races.

Would love to do some highlight of the race for my youtube channel

here's my profile for recording footage
its numpad+arrows
q for free flight
j and k (or h) for time
u and i for this thingy i forgot

Attachments

• Thrustmaster T150 Racing wheel Custom.rcs
    18.1 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 160 66.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 108 44.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 115 47.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 68 28.1%
Back