RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please sign me out. Bad back, too much pain.............drowsy and full of pain killers. :sick::sleep:

Have a great evening of racing folks.

I don't know what's happening I'm not going into these races to be competitive I'm in it for fun,but for some reason i've caused a few incidents lately for which i apologise.I'm gonna disappear for a while,I'll be in the forums but not races,Hope you all have a excellent christmas and a happy new year,I wish you all health wealth and happiness.Once again sorry,Cheers.

I don't know what's happening I'm not going into these races to be competitive I'm in it for fun,but for some reason i've caused a few incidents lately for which i apologise.I'm gonna disappear for a while,I'll be in the forums but not races,Hope you all have a excellent christmas and a happy new year,I wish you all health wealth and happiness.Once again sorry,Cheers.

Phil, don't be like that. We all have bad days. If you feel you are not able to race closely, let the big boys go and get comfortable at the back and pick off the stragglers. But don't give it up bud. These are fun races and are for gaining experience and having fun, that's it. Don't worry about others, do your own thing, relax and if you have to say sorry, so be it, but keep plugging at it. We can't all be racing gods.:thumbsup:

Was great fun (even though the second race lasted 1/2 a lap for me). That'll teach me to change setups. Apologies if anyone got caught up in my trip to the beach

I'm dreadful. Come ride around in the back with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events