RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up please; hopefully I'll have time to practice before the race.

No more disappearing cars including mine on track, now i have the powerline wifi adapter so my connection should be solid.

Sorry all,after that Race 1 start I had to leave out of embarrassment :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:.
I don't know what's happening I'm not going into these races to be competitive I'm in it for fun,but for some reason i've caused a few incidents lately for which i apologise.I'm gonna disappear for a while,I'll be in the forums but not races,Hope you all have a excellent christmas and a happy new year,I wish you all health wealth and happiness.Once again sorry,Cheers.
No reason to leave Phil, just a hiccup and I'm sure you'll get back to normal quickly, and who am I meant to banter with:D

Congrats to all on the podiums for both races. Times set were amazing. Enjoyed my battles with @budlix and @Gerbuho in both races. The tyre wear I feel really makes a difference as I was able to pass some faster guys in the latter stages of the race as their tyres came away. So really looking forward to when R3E gets full fuel, flags and tyre wear implemented.

I don't know what's happening I'm not going into these races to be competitive I'm in it for fun,but for some reason i've caused a few incidents lately for which i apologise.I'm gonna disappear for a while,I'll be in the forums but not races,Hope you all have a excellent christmas and a happy new year,I wish you all health wealth and happiness.Once again sorry,Cheers.
Richard Petty the King of Nascar said:
"Never let a crash damp your enthusiasm. Heck we all have days like that!"
I did in the 1st GT3 race 3 laps until anyone hit me on the frontstraight in Monza and in the 2nd race i did only 1 lap before i was off because of another accident. 2 races 4 laps not bad?
So you know what i mean ;)

Excellent evening thanks to everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I need to apologies to a couple of people due to my lack of experience (3rd race and just over 2 weeks owning a PC) not sure who as my memory for names is a bit like my driving :redface: but I nearly took a car out who was on my inside at a corner and another as I over took him on the straight and started to veers into him :redface: :redface:

Not sure if I did anything else wrong if I did it wasn't done on purpose.

Cant wait for the next one...:thumbsup:

Excellent evening thanks to everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I need to apologies to a couple of people due to my lack of experience (3rd race and just over 2 weeks owning a PC) not sure who as my memory for names is a bit like my driving :redface: but I nearly took a car out who was on my inside at a corner and another as I over took him on the straight and started to veers into him :redface: :redface:

Not sure if I did anything else wrong if I did it wasn't done on purpose.

Cant wait for the next one...:thumbsup:

It wasn't another, it was the same guy both times... me :confused:. No problem at all Brian, it was fun all the way :thumbsup:.
Still wondering why you didn't see me :ninja:

Cheers!

Great fun again, thanks guys!
I made a few errors at the beginning of both races and had to battle back through the field but fell short on time to give Marius a good battle.
Phil we all have those days hope to see you again as enjoy racing with you!

Great race yesterday. I was trying to make the race more difficult and set me as a moving block in Seat Wtcc 2013. Interesting how much faster 2014'ers are. :)
I hade couple of nice battles, but biiig big apologize to @Kenny Paton I hit you (rammed is morea accurate) at the end of straight and of race. Went late on brakes and chose wrong position, then couldn't avoid your car.
Was there anybody else with 2013 car? I think in R1 there was one.

Great race yesterday. I was trying to make the race more difficult and set me as a moving block in Seat Wtcc 2013. Interesting how much faster 2014'ers are. :)
I hade couple of nice battles, but biiig big apologize to @Kenny Paton I hit you (rammed is morea accurate) at the end of straight and of race. Went late on brakes and chose wrong position, then couldn't avoid your car.
That explains why I could catch you, I wondered since I know my driving hasn't got any better.:). No problems just a racing thingy and it didn't spoil my race I really enjoyed it. I've been saying for weeks I should get you all in 2013 cars then sneak a 2014 one onto the server for myself at the last moment.:rolleyes:

And I thought you had an engine problem :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events