RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just on...
1592308341716.png

Is it down to the 'private' & 'closed session' tick boxes not being checked?
Shouldn't make any difference, they're just extra filters to narrow down the list so having them unchecked shouldn't exclude any servers. "Private" shows servers which are password protected, "Closed Session" shows servers that are currently in a session that prevent you joining (ie, locked qualy or race). The RD servers should show whether they are ticked or not, like the US server does in Andrea's screenshot. The settings are the same for both servers, and they're hosted on the same rig.

Last edited:
Actually, it does make a difference now. You need to have "Private" checked in order for password-protected servers to show up at all. I'm sure it didn't used to be that way. :O_o:

The reason the US server still shows for @Derek44 is because it is tagged as a favourite, so they always show. The EU server has had a name change to run this series, so will no longer be tagged as a favourite for anyone. (You need to re-tag whenever the name is changed.)

Shouldn't make any difference, they're just extra filters to narrow down the list so having them unchecked shouldn't exclude any servers. "Private" shows servers which are password protected, "Closed Session" shows servers that are currently in a session that prevent you joining (ie, locked qualy or race). The RD servers should show whether they are ticked or not, like the US server does in Andrea's screenshot. The settings are the same for both servers, and they're hosted on the same rig.
Few weeks ago it happened to me. I had private unchecked and couldn't find RD server. Then when I checked that option it appeared. Last Saturday it was there with both options (checked/unchecked).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 191 67.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 122 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 131 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 78 27.5%
Back