RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got a race in AC fella, sorry you missed out with R3E:( WTCC tomorrow, ADAC Thursday and then the best 2.. DTM 13 Friday and M1 Procar Saturday! So, lots of excitement to come :D:D:D:D

Cheers

Unfortunetly Paul, I am unlikely to make more than one of those races. My spare time is sparse what with two lads, a dog and a wife all vying for my attention. :cool::inlove: I also do a lot of motorcycling and track days at various UK circuits and that is taking up my time too. I'll try and make Thursday. :thumbsup:

Same drill as always for this one boys, please let all your mates know this event is on, drop 'em a tag or a PM, give 'em a call or pop round their house if they live close enough! Lets give a big push on this and get those numbers up on the starting grid! Really want to hit the half way point in the week with another 10+ field of drivers, these WTCC cars combined with Norisring make a brilliant combination, they deserve a good sized grid :)
Lets make this happen guys, the last 2 nights have been fantastic racing as always, this thing keeps getting better and better and its all because of YOU!... by that logic, the more of you we have, the better it will be:roflmao::D:)

Sweet no worries Andy, know how you feel... the wife mentioned today (again) how all i've done since starting here is mess around on the PC.. :whistling: She's getting annoyed that I missed tea, again, 4th night in a row... Ooops...

Best keep at it then while I still can!
Hope to see you on Thursday, shall I add you to the list??

Cheers

@Ole Marius Myrvold yeah, might have to agree with that too... problem is R3E offers too much good content!!! :) Sunday's too far away yet, I've gotta keep pushing Weds, Thurs, Fri & Saturday's races first!

Problem is, I'm not getting any free time to race myself! Doh!
Still, after races like tonight, with good grids and good racing, everyone seeming to enjoy themselves, makes all the effort and hours spent sorting it out worthwhile in the end :D

No can do mate,I'm in sunny Poole all week.Just checking in on my phone and saw Bram's news.Thank you for the offer though:thumbsup:
Looks like your just up the road from me,I'm from not so sunny Mansfield.I need to get into the online racing. I've been trying to get consistency,I don't want to get online and be a complete failure.Also my time schedule is up and down.But I will keep an eye in the paddock and try and get some races in.

Aye local lad here !
Don't worry about the online consistency, that what club racing's all about, having fun and not taking it seriously... Took me 6 years to pluck up courage to race, within a month I've taken on events organizer role with RD! Seriously mate, I learn far more from racing with these guys (either near the front or miles behind) that is possible offline or public lobby's. Even if you make a complete bolox of everything and take out half the field, its fine as long as you say sorry :) Its all about the fun, and the more you race, the more confidence you build, the more fun it becomes.... its a snowball effect...

Had a go see what you think, and don't worry, we're a friendly lot ;)

Sorry fellas, I'm not gonna be able to race - my wheel just died :cry:
This was my backup wheel while waiting for the Fanatec gear......Now ive got nothing....cry some more :cry:

Sweet no worries Andy, know how you feel... the wife mentioned today (again) how all i've done since starting here is mess around on the PC.. :whistling: She's getting annoyed that I missed tea, again, 4th night in a row... Ooops...

Best keep at it then while I still can!
Hope to see you on Thursday, shall I add you to the list??

Cheers

Hi Paul, I wont commit yet but might do on the day if time permits.

Someone has to be at the back of the grid for you fast boys to lap. You'd be bored otherwise. ;)

Looks like your just up the road from me,I'm from not so sunny Mansfield.I need to get into the online racing. I've been trying to get consistency,I don't want to get online and be a complete failure.Also my time schedule is up and down.But I will keep an eye in the paddock and try and get some races in.

Come on in Jim. Test the water, it won't be cold mate. ;) I live not far from you Near Sleaford Lincolnshire. ;)

Cheers @Piotrek Blaszczak , welcome back! :)

Some great races these last few days so hoping to continue with this one tonight, thanks for signing up...
Feel free to let your mates know about the event, do so tagging of other guys and stuff to help get this grid filled up... had 12+ cars these last couple of nights and it would be great to keep that momentum going....

See you tonight, and thanks again for signing up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%