Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, what a shame indeed. And its even more shame we both have worked apart :( We could joined forces, if you would contact me. But now I`m almost done, last tweaks and details, are we are ready to launch. Do you have any youtube video of your project so far?
True, it's a shame ...
In fact, we were trying to work together.
I have no video .. I made a run in the race to try the track but it was a previous version to what we see now.
it went like this. ..
Anyway congratulations again, and I hope that, with all the effort you have made you bring something more than our appreciation and some donations.

Last textures for sponsors :)

motegi7e3.jpg

... and now few hours of sleep, tomorrow is a normal working day :cool:

sponsors are wrong on the pit building btw. youre also missing the duskin branding on the pit wall.
Whats wrong with pit bulding? Cause I don`t see anything wrong. I am only missing Bridgestone from the end pit building (and these sponsors are not default ones), only Bridgestone is.
Btw, Duskin is there, just that you don`t see it in the distance, take a closer look, after 1st gray door in the pitwall. There are Duskin logos.

motegi_pitBuilding.jpg

Last edited:
Whats wrong with pit bulding? Cause I don`t see anything wrong. I am only missing Bridgestone from the end pit building (and these sponsors are not default ones), only Bridgestone is.
Btw, Duskin is there, just that you don`t see it in the distance, take a closer look, after 1st gray door in the pitwall. There are Duskin logos.

View attachment 363028
I dont think you understood me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 8.48.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 8.48.05 AM.png
    426.2 KB · Views: 197
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 8.46.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 8.46.01 AM.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 204
Track sponsors often change from one event to the next, up to Mitja really to present them in whatever specification he wants :thumbsup:
The issue here being that its completely incorrect since there has never been a single instance where autobacs bought sponsor space on the pit garages.

he probably has some idea to make the banners and ads.. anyways you can still make them much pretty if you want as you did with Okayama.

aproaching things this way might appear offending to some people. I know Mitja is conservative about his tracks, he has his methods , at the end what's important is the surface, the mesh etc. I don't really care if is says denso, renso or penso, i don't f. care and most could think the same way.

of course if you make better textures etc I'll probably use them

Last edited:
I dont think you understood me.
Eh, who cares, these sponsors changes, as @Johnr777 said. And its really not that important. You will be able to do that for your self, when it will be released. But it can be done something before release. ;) I have many other things to worry about atm.

Was doing all day textures for sponsors and uv mapping them all around the gp and oval track. God damn, there are like a million of them :) :roflmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 231 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 183 27.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 19.2%
  • Watch party