Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue here being that its completely incorrect since there has never been a single instance where autobacs bought sponsor space on the pit garages.

Is this better now?

---
motegi7e4.jpg

Attachments

• motegi7e4.jpg
    motegi7e4.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
huge improvement. good work. although the honda dream logo isnt the same one thats on that slot irl.
Annotation 2020-04-16 111021.jpg

correct one is at the top of the page, or just eurostile extended med font if you find that easier.

also noticed the vertical sponsor boards arent correct. first one should have honda branding (as well as fixing the pit sponsor next to it with the corrent SJNK logo)

Annotation 2020-04-16 111146.jpg

second one should have both advan and yokohama near the top, not stretched vertically.

Annotation 2020-04-16 111225.jpg

last thing i noticed was the two pit boxes at the end have different branding too.
Annotation 2020-04-16 112033.jpg

Last edited:
It will be decent. Nit picking every single sponsor is just a bit over the top. Not all the sponsors are correct on my Watkins Glen. Does that make it any worse of a track than if it did?
As long as it not a rip from an inaccurate source im good.

All the kunos stuff have their own branding...

I'd be more concerned with the layout itself, but Mitja definitely knows what he is doing
irrelevant to the conversation, thats kunos. not a modder.

huge improvement. good work. although the honda dream logo isnt the same one thats on that slot irl.View attachment 363718

correct one is at the top of the page, or just eurostile extended med font if you find that easier.

also noticed the vertical sponsor boards arent correct. first one should have honda branding (as well as fixing the pit sponsor next to it with the corrent SJNK logo)

View attachment 363719

second one should have both advan and yokohama near the top, not stretched vertically.

View attachment 363721

last thing i noticed was the two pit boxes at the end have different branding too.
View attachment 363722
Check google maps, and street view from oval part, opposite to pits. Its from 2020 ;) It all looks 100% accurate as i did. Your pics are old mate.

As much as I am a detail oriented person even this is an extreme splitting of hairs to me.
Indeed. He made me look like a bad modder with his few new textures.
those are from 2014, pictures i posted are from the last super formula race there in 2019.View attachment 363725
I won`t bother anymore. I set you a good base now, so you can do better job after release, ok? I have other more important things to do.

Yeah, signage around a track is a "fluid" thing. I've seen crews change out sponsor signs within an hour after a race was over, especially for the larger series races like IMSA and F1. It's amazing how fast they work and can totally change everything so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 245 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 195 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 136 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 59 8.2%