RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldnt it have started at 45.....seems it started at 40 after unless my internet clock and server times are wrong.....oh well i should have logged on earlier :)
We had issues with the RaceRoom server it threw a wobbly and then it took a few minutes for anyone to get on so the times got a bit mixed up. I got RD one turned on and I think everyone was trying then to make sure they could get on with several getting 503 errors.

They really need to try and fix the multiplayer bugs with the invisible cars. It spoils the race for those people and the other drivers can't do much to avoid them when we can't see them. :(

Forgetting those bugs everything went smooth for me except for a mistake that made me spin.
Didn't have any other problems and had great fun. Even lapping slower cars went fine and on the top of the mountain it's not an easy task for both of the drivers. So thank you all for the respect. :thumbsup:

I didn't have any big fight but with other cars within a few seconds had to keep pushing and concentrate on not making mistakes. And it was a fun ride every time we went through the mountain.:D

It appears I was invisible and ended up with 3 people smashing into the back of me even ending up with the car upside down so decided to drop out as I didn't want to spoil anyone's fun.
So sorry to hit you Brian but I really had no idea it had happened - you were showing on the position marker as in front - then behind - then in front but I never actually saw you..:(
apart from the carnage in Lap 1 which saw me go from 6th back to 2nd last it was the best race yet for me. I actually overtook ppl and not only after they had made a mistake! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

It was a pretty good race, a lonely one but a good one. Shame what happened to @Lorenzo Bonder I don't think I could have hung with him anyway, had a great side by side battle with @Otune down through the chase and next chicane, managed to hold him off for 1 more lap but then got passed on the back straight and pulled away. After that it was pretty status quo, mistake here or there but not too much happening, still great race and good to see such a nice turn out again.

My lesson learnt this week, I need to learn how to setup a car, running default here probably wasn't the best idea :)

It was a pretty good race, a lonely one but a good one. Shame what happened to @Lorenzo Bonder I don't think I could have hung with him anyway, had a great side by side battle with @Otune down through the chase and next chicane, managed to hold him off for 1 more lap but then got passed on the back straight and pulled away. After that it was pretty status quo, mistake here or there but not too much happening, still great race and good to see such a nice turn out again.

My lesson learnt this week, I need to learn how to setup a car, running default here probably wasn't the best idea :)

Our battle was fun :D shame it didn't last too long though. Mine was a lonely one after that too. I had enough pace to pull away from you but not enough to catch Oscar. i used Mr. C's setup in the end, which did feel better than the default.

I was wondering if you had, munched me on the straights :) Looks like it still held good speed across the top too, I should have changed but wasn't comfortable after getting used to default.

Oscar was insanely fast, I am curious about the RUF though it seems to be up top a lot (nearly every top time on the spa leaderboard) Oscar would munch me in any car around bathurst lol but the RUF does seem too fast for a car that irl (Porsche GT3) is not competitive in any GT3 series I am aware of, Sector3 should perhaps consider some BOP for the RUF and the Ford.

Last edited:
I think the main change that made the difference there was the final drive. The default setup tops out just as you need to brake for the chase, which is fine when you're on your own but not if you need to slipstream someone ;)

I'm tempted to do some laps in the RUF now to see if I would have been much faster in it :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%