RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello or Salut,
I have some problem with my graphic card. When i go on the seveur i lost the signal with my scren. The monitor is black and the computer is blocked. Sorry, i don't partipate at this race. I research the reason, i think is the graphic card?
JF

any chance of starting the practices for these races say half an hour later at 18.30, it's just a rush to get tea out of the way, will probably have to join after the start if thats ok
The problem with that is that there are others that it's too late for then so we kinda compromised at this time on a Thursday because there are 2 races so everybody could get a shot.

well that was a bust....got through the 1st lap shenanigans unscathed but lost it on the uphill climb on lap 2....was in a dangerous position for other drivers so escaped out......damn it !!

I spun on the first lap when going up and made a huge crash for the cars behind sorry :redface:.
After that nothing worked, i tried but no luck just got engine failure so this is the first race i dident finish i think.

But i hope to be back in another race, have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 120 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 124 38.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 117 36.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 78 24.0%
  • Toyota

Votes: 120 36.9%
  • Intel

Votes: 46 14.2%