The Realtime app does this
Yes i know. But i'm not using the Realtime app, because i don't need another list of driver positions. I'm using the more flexible SubStanding app. The Realtime app just with the track infos in the footer without the driver standings would be fine.
Or is there a way to adjust the display of the Realtime app?

I would love to see this masterpiece in the game! If someone could make this, i would repay him for the favor but it has to be a great mod, not one made in the spare time nor in a rush. It needs dedication and patience.

View attachment 208374
Renault Espace F1 (1994)
http://www.car-revs-daily.com/wp-co...-Espace-F1-September-1994-7-copy-1600x736.jpg

Me too, its on my list! (along with seemingly every other car I can think of... :redface:)

JijQyHgh.jpg

(Yes I keep a list of things I'm doing/want to do... blurred because no point announcing something that probably won't happen)

Last edited:
Hmm, I keep stuff organized as folders (brand, model, references/screenshots/texture) so every so often when I'm bored I go out and fill a couple folders with photos I can find.
tGuWMb5.jpg

(I do plan to make this next after the Formula Ford but I'm not certain yet so have some blur...)

Oh ok..., but how's anybody going to make a future car? I mean, where do you get the data if it hasn't even been driven yet? Look at Kunos releasing their F1 2017 the end of this year.
I think the request is at least one year early. :)

Assetto Corsa has the modern Silverstone and the historic Silverstone, but I would love to see the best version of Silverstone in my opinion, which is the 1991-93 version.

This version has the Maggots/Becketts section just introduced in 1991, but also has the fast Abbey into downhill Bridge section, which was slowed-down in 1994. This is why I think it is the best version of Silverstone, even though it lasted less than 4 years in real life.

Would love to have it in Assetto Corsa.

Hello everybody, after playing with good and bad weather mod 3.2 I realized that the the custom particles and custom rain weather really improve immersion, but again the tarmac was dull.

I tried adding a texture overlay (mask) to the tarmac to make it look more water stained, whit spots darker/lighter spots here and there and I'm pretty happy with the results. Video below:

The problem is, as a simple mask this texture has no real reflections at all, so i'd like to ask some PROs (since I'm not a modder) to take charge of this kind of project, maybe realize some wet version for the standard tracks adding a road mesh like "Wet Nordschleife" with some good specularity and spots of reflective /non reflective tarmac (take Tor Poznan Zima as example) so all we assetto corsa fans have a finally good looking rain!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 4.5%