RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice first race. I tried to follow the first 2 M1 Procar but as the laps I saw them going away. I think I finished 5th.
The second race, too many mistakes early in the race. I'm still remained to try to catch @Filip Carlén . It was a good goal for the end of race. Except that by the end I had almost no tires they were too worn.
But I still ended.

Thank you all for my first two races in RD.

A highlight for me: Managed to overtake the four cars seen in the backround at the start (2nd race). Even the mighty Lakota in his Volvo. :confused:

10f50s5.jpg

Yeah, but you chased me like some crazy one and I am not sure if I could stayed in 3rd position even without my troubles :thumbsup:. That was really great drive from your side without any mistake and even Jyri overtake me at the start, (congrats for that mate, you passed me with unbelevable speed like a bullet), he was my ally in the middle of the race, because his defence line is perfect and he is so hard to overtake :)

I really enjoyed the racing. Managed a 5th I think in Race 1. Race 2 was interesting and great fun trying to get past the slower touring classics who made themselves very wide.:) And when I did I usually outbraked myself and had to do it all again. :lol: Great fun. I then crashed out about half way in Race 2, hit a tyre wall and "nearly" died. Suffered two broken ankles and a broken nose and wrist. But should be fit enough for more racing soon. ;)

Yeah, but you chased me like some crazy one and I am not sure if I could stayed in 3rd position even without my troubles :thumbsup:. That was really great drive from your side without any mistake and even Jyri overtake me at the start, (congrats for that mate, you passed me with unbelevable speed like a bullet), he was my ally in the middle of the race, because his defence line is perfect and he is so hard to overtake :)
I agree with you @Matej Lakota, @Jyri Kettunen was very hard to pass, congrats to him, his lines were perfect leaving no chance for me to pass!!! :ninja: I had to resort to some wheel to wheel action when he left a bit of space, and after that I was trying to recover the time spent behind him. I was hammering that Zakspeed Capri like crazy, lol. It would be a good fight if your Volvo hadn't died.

DTM 92 please,
Thanks

Felt the urge to copy Paul, seemed appropriate. Also when are we looking to do 2013 / 2014 DTM, i am itching to get a race with my favorite cars. Also as far as i know i should be home and prepped for this race, but if it turns out things are NOT going according to plan (ill vote accordingly).
Cheers all

Also can i ask you get the server set up, EARLY on Tuesday as i wish to practice HARDCORE with the proper conditions settings to maximize my potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 56.1%