RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, I need to be more icecold when I am having someone that close, I did several mistakes with you behind me (and also other times aswell loosing me seconds), and you did get closer all the time ( I had a wing of 4 I think). After you have passed me, it was really fun to chase you, only if there where more laps to fight, it ended too quickly. :mad::D

And yeah, I was punted in first turn there after about 4-5 laps, not sure who did it, but according to replay there was two fellows fighting each other, competing on who could brake as late as possible in turn one. I almost gave up at that point, but I guess things sometimes happen in races. ;)

Hehe, I need to be more icecold when I am having someone that close, I did several mistakes with you behind me (and also other times aswell loosing me seconds), and you did get closer all the time ( I had a wing of 4 I think). After you have passed me, it was really fun to chase you, only if there where more laps to fight, it ended too quickly. :mad::D

And yeah, I was punted in first turn there after about 4-5 laps, not sure who did it, but according to replay there was two fellows fighting each other, competing on who could brake as late as possible in turn one. I almost gave up at that point, but I guess things sometimes happen in races. ;)

Not exactly sure who was responsible for the actual act but I was one of those two cars behind you. IIRC you took a wide line and I tried to go underneath but there was no way I would be able to out-turn you so I was slowing up. I got hit by the following car who was trying to insinuate himself between our cars.

I think he actually came in too hot and could not stop in time and I do believe it was Dan Bock. He is a good driver and does not do stupid stuff so I just put it down to racing and kept on. I think he waited for you to get back on the track but I felt I was, like you, an innocent party and kept going.

Not exactly sure who was responsible for the actual act but I was one of those two cars behind you. IIRC you took a wide line and I tried to go underneath but there was no way I would be able to out-turn you so I was slowing up. I got hit by the following car who was trying to insinuate himself between our cars.

I think he actually came in too hot and could not stop in time and I do believe it was Dan Bock. He is a good driver and does not do stupid stuff so I just put it down to racing and kept on. I think he waited for you to get back on the track but I felt I was, like you, an innocent party and kept going.
Yes it was me. I had a good drive with that big ol' Nissan turbo, and tried squeezing it up the middle, but like the 964 cup race, I missed 2nd gear which sent me too deep. Sorry about that!:poop:

Also, if you haven't already, run an Ethernet cable to PC opposed to wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 116 56.0%