vw golf (1974)
vw golf gti 1974.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just gonna put a few minor requests in for miscellaneous stuff. If these things are already done, that's exactly what I'd like to hear; link me straight to them.
- Weather effects, at least for replays, that add particles and such for rain/snow/etc.
- Winter themes for mod tracks: Montreal, Sveg, Bikernieki
- App that shows when DRS is enabled: currently activating blind and in turn flicking it on/off constantly.
- Co-driver/pit wall style audio messages
Whatever apps people use for recording replays as if on TV.

Yes sir! Here is the link to everything as requested: www.google.com
*one single clap* Your joke is acknowledged.
You think I haven't tried that? Mods, for stuff that isn't a car or track at least, are difficult to describe, let alone find using a search engine. Of course I tried googling stuff, but without results decided to go to the modding community if anyone can send me directly anywhere, be it their own or one they frequently use.

*one single clap* Your joke is acknowledged.
You think I haven't tried that? Mods, for stuff that isn't a car or track at least, are difficult to describe, let alone find using a search engine. Of course I tried googling stuff, but without results decided to go to the modding community if anyone can send me directly anywhere, be it their own or one they frequently use.
Then perhaps you should have worded your message that way. “I have requests” and “link me directly to what I want” will be ignored, I guarantee you that...

Anyways, I’ll pretend you said “help, please”

The shader patch combined with SOL can provide some fake rainy weather, but you’ll also need to download wet modded tracks for that. Available on RD downloads section. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-wet-mod-by-a-fracasso.22468/

DRS notifications is available through an app called sidekick, also here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sidekick.11007/

Winter mods: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/deems-winter-track-pack.24573/

Crewchief can be used for your pitwall/spotter communication needs: http://thecrewchief.org/

If you mean "video recording", then you can use apps like OBS, or NVidia's built-in recorder called shadowplay.

I wish somebody could model a Renault R4 (street and racing version)

Attachments

• Renault R4-2.png
    Renault R4-2.png
    508.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Renault R4-3.png
    Renault R4-3.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Renault R4-4.png
    Renault R4-4.png
    365.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Renault R4-5.png
    Renault R4-5.png
    429.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Renault R4-6.png
    Renault R4-6.png
    433.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Renault R4-7.png
    Renault R4-7.png
    425.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Renault R4-8.png
    Renault R4-8.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Renault R4-9.png
    Renault R4-9.png
    400.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Renault R4-10.png
    Renault R4-10.png
    465.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Renault R4-11.png
    Renault R4-11.png
    502.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Renault R4-12.png
    Renault R4-12.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 113
I made a racetrack based in the city of Rieti, Italy, but I have not so much experience in track creating, so I hope that someone can make the circuit that I will show in the image below because I think it has a great potential, including a 1km flat-out section parallel to city wall and a very interesting Sector 3 (After Turn 16).
The track is 5120m long, medium speed with an RSS FH I think around 200km/h, maximum speed I think 320/330 km/h with the RSS FH. Streets widht is minimum 7m (turn 6-7-8) and maximum 20m (Start Straight). In the rest of the track the widht is around 10/15m.
photo6019234857202331570.jpg

Can someone be disponible for this please?

Car request:
• Audi A4 B6 2004 1.9 TDI Avant (Dark Blue colour)
upload_2019-10-17_19-6-53.png

If there already is a mod of this car available let me know but I have been searching for a long time with no success. If there are any professional modders around here I am willing to pay for this car with a custom Romanian number plate and reallistic sound.

Looking for the pre-facelift 1993-1997 Chevy Camaro Z28, a mod for the facelift gen 4 Camaro SS (2002) already exists, could be used for things like interior, light position, wheel position, driver position, etc. I dont know how to mod, I'll literally pay someone to throw this together.
c93b0f89c778af24755b93cf8e5f53b2.jpg
1993-chevrolet-camaro-8.jpg

Hey all,
Does anyone have the Petersen Motorsport skin for the RSS NGT Porsche?
I seem to recall seeing it somewhere here but I now can't find it.
preview.jpg

(The real version of this skin)
If any talented skinners would like to have a go at this skin, I can provide some reference images from a scale model and some pics I have of the car.

Thanks in advance

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%